Few question about PSN

DocVoltacon

Hi there I got a few question about It

My PS accout is French but I live in Portugal for an few years now. I never bought game online cause I never fell save I try the Ps vouche one time on the shop but thing didnt worked what I wanted due region so I wonder is there an way to buy game with some payment site without create another account for that region, sorry for my bad english and thx in advance

You can try paypal (if you don't want to add your credit card info to psn), that may work. But note that with credit card info, the bank account usually needs to be from the same country as your PSN ID, paypal, may not put this restriction.

Other then that like someone said, Amazon.fr or other site that allows you to buy psn cards online for the French store will do.

€; is the official currency of euro-zone, Right? you can always top-up with €  :angel:

I wish things were that easy.. all countries in the Euro-zone may use the same currency, but PSN does restrict it country by country.. not by currency.

• Like 1

You just need to put french cash into it. Buy a pre-paid card with the right currency, put into the account and get laid.

Wait a second!  All I hafta do is put money into my PSN account and I'll get laid?!  Damn!  I never heard of this!  Well, Sony owes me a few lays then!  Is this mentioned in Sony's ToS? LOL

• Like 1