What Should I Do Now?

Xel

I'm in a dilemma, So after 4 years or so I bought the game again and now I'm aiming for the plat and I think I've missed few treasures along the way and sold few accessories :facepalm:  and I'm currently close to fully maxing out the characters, so my question is that. Is a 2nd Playthrough required at this point? And do I also have to level up my characters and do everything again (Including the Cie' missions) in order to get the needed stuff?  :hmm:

Edited by drag0n2
  • Like 1

IIRC there is no NG+ on FFXIII... if you are aiming to plat the game, unfortunately you have to start from scratch if you missed a "treasure only" accessories/weapons that are needed to be upgraded for the trophy...have you tried look for a checklist to compare the stuffs you have and also check if you sold important stuffs?

Edited by JeieeM
  • Like 1

There's only a select few accessories that you should never sell, so maybe you could've sold some accessories that can be dropped by enemies or bought again?

I'd research what accessories are the ones you shouldn't sell, check if you still have them in your inventory, and if they're not there, check what enemies/Cie'th Stone missions drop them or give them as a reward

I played the game over a year ago so I can't be much help :S

• Like 1

For reference: the ember ring, frost ring, spark ring, aqua ring, zephyr ring, clay ring, hermes sandals, and tetradic crown families can't be bought. The gold watch, champion's badge, survivalist catalog, hunter's friend, the element charms, 20-sided die, growth egg, ribbon family, and genji glove can't be bought either. Everything else is purchaseable though.

• Like 1