Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

I remember playing this back when it first came out and I enjoyed it. Several years later, I played it again, to complete it 106%. Because of certain flaws the game has (inconsistent platinum requirements and terrible platform controls as Coco are some), it's not as good as the Naughty Dog's classic trilogy, but it's still a fun game and I did enjoy it when I replayed it, despite the flaws. The music is also pretty good.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4

This game has a wide variety of atmospheric music that does an amazing job of telling the game's story. This track for me is the most memorable as I've never had a track of music that made my anxiety spike while playing quite like this one. Other great tracks are "Outer Wilds", "Travelers", "14.3 Billion Years" and for lols, "A Terrible Fate".

• Like 3

This brings back memories, since this was one of the first few games I played on the PS3. It's a big improvement from the first game. The gameplay was much better, the story was dark, but epic. And the main theme? It doesn't joke. It's serious.

• Like 2