Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Silent hill soundtrack has plenty of good song some of them is beautiful some of them also pretty disturbing??

Akira yamaoka is good musician he also wrote other soundtrack too like movie,video game etc. 

Here's link video of Akira yamaoka biography and soundtrack mostly silent hill because they have plenty of good song which i love it and probably one of you ?

https://www.last.fm/music/Akira+Yamaoka

Bonus +

Edited by GrantVernonHart
  • Like 4

On 7/26/2021 at 11:43 AM, Adsor_ said:

Omg those memories came back flooding to me like an avalanche. All those sleepless nights where I couldn't get some shut eye because I couldn't get this track and the game out of my head ?. So damn good. As an aside, I'd say this one is probably my favourite FFXV track. 1:13 onwards is just "goose-bump inducing"

• Like 1

A little explanation... back in my late teens / early twenties, Halo was such a massive part of my life. Not to mention, it was a particularly great time in my life. Shortly after that though, sadly, I made the jump back to PlayStation and never went back to Xbox.

Recently me and a buddy of mine swapped consoles so I’ve been going through the series again. When this song first hit it literally sent chills right through me. I absolutely love this song. Just sent me back to this great moment in time. I’ve been having so much fun going through the series again. Everything from the music, to the story, to the gameplay, just... oh my god I missed these games lol.

• Like 1