Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

One of my all time fave games.  One of the first RPGs I completely finished, way back in the SNES days.  All FF games have great soundtracks for sure but this one just really resonates with me.

Also a big fan of the Legend of Zelda series, have been right from the beginning.  I still have the gold editions of the original two on NES that were given to me as gifts when the games were first released.  Amazing soundtracks to them all, but I'd have to say my fave would be Gerudo Valley.  Here is a nice symphony orchestra version of it that they released with Skyward Sword for the 25th anniversary.

Honorable mention to The Elder Scrolls series and Kingdom Hearts, great soundtracks in all those games as well. 

There don't seem to be a ton of original songs for games though, but the songs in Days Gone I thought were really well done and fit the tone and atmosphere perfectly.

• Like 3

Easily the most well known song in the game. The battle itself is also enjoyable (excluding the one from Seal the Deal DLC as that goes too far with the difficulty and it also doesn't have this as the battle theme).

I'm also going to include this as a bonus. If the song had lyrics, this would do the job. I think they did a great job with that.

• Like 3