Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Today was the 13'th anniversary of The Force Unleashed which I was initially hard on it but I think I have warmed up to it over the years. I think my initial dislike for it was because I remember it being hyped up to be more than what we got, like it was supposed to be an RPG with multiple choices and endings. But now I kind of look at it like a decent action game and I think it would be nice if the first and second one got a remaster.

"When he came to me in the bar, among all his dark thoughts, I glimpsed one bright spot. One beautiful thing he held onto, even at the end."

"What?"

"You."

Edited by Redgrave
  • Like 2

It's been over a year since the they added one additional character in the game. I did clear the Arcade as him, but that was pretty much it. Never listened his theme back then... until now. Holy hot damn, this is epic. The composer went all-out with this one. The piano melody is already epic, but the electric guitars also give it a nice touch. Especially at 0:38.

• Like 2

I actually wanted to post the song that plays when Colonel is explaining the S3 Plan but I couldn't find it so I'll have to substitute the equally creepy music that plays in Arsenal Gear.

• Like 3