Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Heres a good three songs. 3 very great video games.

First one is a very beautiful orchestra composition. It truly amplified the emotions you felt during play. Skip to 4:35, it is the best part in this song. Almost makes me cry.

Dark Night (Kara)

Next one is truly a banger from Cyberpunk 2077. When I first heard this in a car while driving down the streets of Night City and suddenly started bopping my head. This song is so great, and I don't even like rock music. Shame I only heard it once or twice through my playthrough. It is so good and catchy.

Resist and Disorder

Final one is no doubt the best out of all of them. Not because its catchy, but because of how well it affected the story of the game. (RDR2 Spoilers) This song is played in Red Dead Redemption 2 as you are riding Arthur back into camp to certain death. During the song (not this version, but the in-game version) you will hear Arthur having flashbacks to characters he's talked to during his journey. I can't stop myself from crying whenever I played through this and even when I still hear it today. Online you will see almost every lets player crying during this part. God, I can't recommend RDR2 enough. It's too good.

That's The Way It Is

Thanks for listening to my Video Game Music takes!

• Like 4