Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

On 5/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, Redgrave said:

Big fan of the Anarchy Reigns OST. Fucking awesome playing the online and destroying people to the music in this game. A little ahead of its time, this one was. 

Particularly fond of "Mortified", "Demise" and "Jaw". The last of which may be my favorite. 

2 hours ago, Zassy said:

Fully back in my Touhou fixation again, might as well kickstart the TH Rock mixes again -

I know very little about Touhou (though I know its fanbase and for some reason, shoot em up fans have a lot of issues with each other lol) but I quite enjoyed this. 

----

For my own addition: 

Customizing your AC to this track is... idk, it's something else. Knowing what choices you make in the garage are going to greatly dictate your outcome is really sick. Someone called this track "gritty" and I struggle to find a better adjective for it. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, CelestialRequiem said:

For my own addition: 

[Song]

Customizing your AC to this track is... idk, it's something else. Knowing what choices you make in the garage are going to greatly dictate your outcome is really sick. Someone called this track "gritty" and I struggle to find a better adjective for it. 

Trash song sadly. Let me help you with AC:

• Like 1