Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

Here's a couple from PS3 games! :)

Outland is a pretty good metroidvania game! :) Focuses on platforming, timing and a bit of battling etc.

Knytt Underground is another metroidvania game, but it focus more on puzzles and platforming. Really great tune, but it builds up, the main melody starts at around 1 min and 8 secs in. Lovely surprise when you encounter it in the game, fits so well. ^^

The entire soundtrack used to be on youtube before, got the soundtrack for both the first and second game on disc. Wasn't going to post any extended version of the track, but that's all I found... The game itself is pretty fun, it's a shmup though.

Here's from a PC game, which I've never played, but I was looking into because of a misunderstanding... anyway, the track is pretty nice! :)

Edited by MMDE

Back in my NES days, there was a little game called Magician. Truth be told, it kind of sucked, BUT it had a great attract mode, with this awesome theme song.

EDIT: A little trivia - this is one of the longest, non-repeating (technically speaking) songs on the NES.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

Probably one of my favorite games, Sky Odyssey, on the PS2. A top notch flight sim with a thorough soundtrack to make you feel the wonder and stress of the missions. This song in particular is the most memorable to me

I love pretty much all of the Shadow of the Colossus OST, but these ones in particular are my favorites (I honestly wanted to narrow it down to a top 5, but I couldn't do have a top 8 instead):

A Violent Encounter

The Opened Way

A Despair-Filled Farewell

Revived Power

In Awe of The Power

A Messenger From Behind

Counterattack

Gatekeeper of the Castle Ruins

• Like 1