Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

41 minutes ago, Sigma999 said:

The OST adds so much to the atmosphere and interaction with the environment . It's half of the experience you got out a Silent Hill title imo .

One thing I've noticed is that regardless of the quality of the game, Akira Yamaoka and Mary Elizabeth McGlynn never fail to deliver on the Silent Hill soundtracks. I believe Akira Yamaoka also recently worked on the soundtrack for Let it Die, so I'm looking forward to that when I do decide to play it. 

I completed this song from the Luka x Miku Request Event, this is one of the best songs from the game, but the fact that this should be played on Extreme was a little hard (only because the grip of the system is uncomfortable in some songs on Extreme, the notes aren't that hard, but was a pain the buttons (I don't know if it's because I'm not right handed), I reached every time a score closer to the required voltage, but not the enough because of the previously mentioned trouble

, until some tries, with that, I have 2 songs played there on that difficulty

• Like 1

I second that. Love the game so far, the OST is AMAZING.

On 2.1.2017 at 3:54 PM, Rose_Dark said:

FFXV is simply masterpiece! best game of 2016 !!!

Amazing for workout, I feel pumped when I hear the theme. Yoko Shimomura is truly skilled imho

Edited by kitsune29
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...