Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

@Rose Amicitia 'From Past to Present' was playing the first time I played Skyrim, that harp solo kicked in just as I crested a hill and saw Whiterun, the surrounding plains and mountains, I couldn't have timed it more perfectly :awesome: 

My next offering...The Talos Principle! From the first second I knew this was something special, I managed to get to the Messenger Islands pretty early and didn't move an inch while 'Heavenly Clouds' for playing for a while. The music and the visual spectacle...I just had to stop and admire it :lol: 

The rest of the soundtrack is awesome too. Whenever I stopped for food, I'd go back to the central hub in Gehenna and let the music play over and over. And that ending theme when Gehenna Fell, what was happening wasn't really that dramatic but the music hyped it so much and made it more than it was. 

One of the reasons I love the Uncharted series is for the amazing music that the games have had over the series. One of the most epic tracks that give me goosebumps is "End of The Line" from the most recent release The Lost Legacy. Just love how it mixes in Chloe's theme towards the end for the big finish. ??

Edited by Lawless_Llama