Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

In preparation for the Tales of games I'm going to be playing in a couple of days, I've been re-checking the soundtrack of the games I've already played and wanted to share this one.

That one gave me a lot of nostalgia! xD

Well being a PC gamer for several decades most favorites are from PC games, or western games to be specific. But to name just one, ahh ... of course!

"Still alive" from the game Portal is such a case. Sure it's not a great song but the lyrics are hilarious especially when you finished the game. It's like GLAdOS still mocks you from beyond the scrapyard. :)

Sorry to lazy to link it to YT, but I am sure you know how to do a proper search. :P

Edited by Durandal

Chulip has one of the most unique sounding soundtracks in gaming. The music is weird but really good. The full OST is amazing but this song best summarizes what the soundtrack is like. 

Edited by dude_zavala
Still learning how to link

I always felt charmed ridge had the best ost in Spyro 3. 

It somewhat dreads me to think what the remaster might do to the ost. Hopefully it will be one aspect of the game that remains the same. 

My brother was playing this not so long ago, so I got reminded of some of the music in this game. This is my favorite stage, it obviously has the most epic track in the game. 2nd place goes to Katina. ;)

Fell totally in love with the game right at the beginning after hearing how perfectly this theme and the transition to last phase fit the increasing tempo of the boss fight... and the asskicking I received... Number one favourite boss fight in games for me!