Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

NFS The Run has 2 kinds of soundtracks in its events, one that was mainly comprised of licensed soundtracks that would evoke an American feeling to them (which were pretty cool on their own right) and another portion made up of orchestrated backgrounds that would give a feeling of rush, adrenaline and epicness for other certain events. I personally preferred the later ones, with my favorite being the one that plays in the final race when you reach New York.

Spoiler

Honorable mention to the Make Up Time theme that would dynamically provide a lot of excitement and tension for those damned timed events... especially if you played them on the Extreme difficulty setting >_<

Edited by Honor_Hand
  • Like 2

It seems that people still dont understand that this type of music is the most appropriate for who plays devil may cry, I understand that liking deathcore is not easy nor is for everyone BUT I LOVE and cannot wait to control dante with this beautiful song :D right @Johnathan994 ?

Edited by Nimera
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Nimera said:

It seems that people still dont understand that this type of music is the most appropriate for who plays devil may cry, I understand that liking deathcore is not easy nor is for everyone BUT I LOVE and cannot wait to control dante with this beautiful song :D right @Johnathan994 ?

Exactly :D I don't even listen to this type of music outside of DMC :D

1 hour ago, Johnathan994 said:

Exactly :D I don't even listen to this type of music outside of DMC :D

They removed the video in their official account lol. :) games like doom, wolfenstein or devil may cry deserve a good metal music! 

This song fits perfectly in this game, great haddaway song, 90's forever

• Like 2

Something struck me as odd while playing Soul Calibur 5 recently, and that is how unremarkable the soundtrack is. Mind you, is not bad, simply not memorable. So much so, in fact, that I had to look back on SC2 epic's score, add it to my phone's playlist and slide in some headphones while playing to get a better vibe on the game. Speaking of epicness, this is one of my favorite tracks: 

The whole soundtrack of the game is pretty cool, check it out here if interested.

• Like 3