Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uU7rnTG9QOA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D25KtIKxcwA" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

My all time favourite soundtrack from a video game has to be this one from TES IV: Oblivion. I still remember the first time stepping out of the sewers and getting lost in the forest listening to this song. :) 

• Like 2

"Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean."

An old PC favorite of mine. Used to play and mod the hell out of this game years ago. I still play it every now and then. Gotta love me some grimdark. My favorite faction is the Imperial Guard, 2nd place goes to the Tau Empire and 3rd for the Space Marines :awesome:

• Like 1

On 10/18/2018 at 0:38 AM, Honor_Hand said:

"Burn the Heretic. Kill the Mutant. Purge the Unclean."

An old PC favorite of mine. Used to play and mod the hell out of this game years ago. I still play it every now and then. Gotta love me some grimdark. My favorite faction is the Imperial Guard, 2nd place goes to the Tau Empire and 3rd for the Space Marines :awesome:

"Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!"

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Redgrave said:

"Ready to unleash eleven barrels of hell!"

Ah, another IG fan I see. The Baneblade was by far the coolest unit in the game. Superior firepower for sure :awesome:

"Keep firin' 'til I see the glow of our barrels!"

"For every one of us who falls, ten more will take his place!"

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

Ah, another IG fan I see. The Baneblade was by far the coolest unit in the game. Superior firepower for sure :awesome:

"Keep firin' 'til I see the glow of our barrels!"

"For every one of us who falls, ten more will take his place!"

Yes :P The Space Marines are cool and all but I love that the Guard are just regular people armed with nothing but flak jackets and a flashlight laser gun that fires the Emperor's light at their enemies while backed by tons of artillery. Basilisks are super good to use :P

• Like 1