Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

On 20/10/2018 at 5:46 PM, Redgrave said:

Yes :P The Space Marines are cool and all but I love that the Guard are just regular people armed with nothing but flak jackets and a flashlight laser gun that fires the Emperor's light at their enemies while backed by tons of artillery. Basilisks are super good to use :P

Agreed. Gotta admit, facing all those interplanetary horrors such as Chaos, Tyranids, Orks and everything else, armed only with cardboard and a flashlight takes some balls :P

Basilisks + Earthshaker Rounds + Lots of Infantry with commanders attached to them + the faith in the almighty emperor = you win. They are the best turtling race in any game period :awesome:

I only played the first one with all the expansions (Winter Assault, Dark Crusade, and Soulstorm) and many of the fan mods. Have yet to play the second and third games in the franchise.

"Tell the men the cavalry has arrived!" B)

• Like 1

The best thing about the music in the original Persona was that the theme changed only when you accepted the battle by hitting the X button. You'd start with the keyboards, but once you committed to the battle, the guitar kicked in (skip to 1:00 if you want to hear the transition).

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 2

Continuing with another PC submission.

Now, this is a very soothing and outstanding piece of work. Civilization IV was already a great game but having a song in Swahili (I believe is the language used in this song, please someone correct me if I am wrong) was a major win for me. Moving past the title screen was pretty difficult as the tune of the song literally invites you to join in and sing-along, even if you don't understand a single thing of it. That's the power of music :D

I used to sit down for hours checking the Civilopedia with this song playing in the background before getting into the actual game.

Edited by Honor_Hand

5 hours ago, Miku Maekawa said:

2010 called, it wants its arcade racers back.

They will be back in full force someday B)

Blur had an awesome licensed aggressive techno soundtrack. One of the best in recent memory for sure. Wanted to share the Atomic Moog song her but it's nowhere to be found on Youtube :facepalm: so Let There Be Light will have to do for now :awesome:

Also, the Elite Race theme from Split Second was awesome. It still gives me the chills every time I listen to it due to how epic it sounds ^_^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

They will be back in full force someday B)

Blur had an awesome licensed aggressive techno soundtrack. One of the best in recent memory for sure. Wanted to share the Atomic Moog song her but it's nowhere to be found on Youtube :facepalm: so Let There Be Light will have to do for now :awesome:

B)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Miku Maekawa said:

B)

It says the video is not available >.< Are you able to listen to it without any problems? All the ones I find on YouTube say that the content was removed due to a Copyright claim or that it is not available in my country. :(

This one plays during the credits sequence if I remember right. Good stuff B)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Honor_Hand said:

It says the video is not available >.< Are you able to listen to it without any problems? All the ones I find on YouTube say that the content was removed due to a Copyright claim or that it is not available in my country. :(

Yeah, no problems. The following two work as well, at least for me: #1 and #2. But every other upload I could find isn't available for me either. >_>

And I just stumbled across this song... Borderlands <3

• Like 3

"You should take your stance."

"What stance? Nanto Ho-Ohken has no stance. Stances are for those that defend. But my fists have one purpose, and that is to conquer all before me! You will not strike? Then I'll make the first move!"