Share one of your favorite Video Game Songs

KaosStrife

One of those songs that's more easily understood and appreciated when either playing on the level/mission or having a strong mental image of it, even though the song clearly has audible depth to it (like other m.tracks from this game).

• Like 1

DJ Nagureo - 20, november (a medley of various mixes from different Bemani titles)

This is one of my favorite songs in the DDR and Beatmania series. Happy 20 November to everyone.

"You, get dancing and grooving all night long. Let's get everybody, dance now! Oh, can you feel it? I just wanna hear good beats. On a roll... DJ, move me! Give it to me good."

Edited by RadiantFlamberge

More songs that are in (though not from) Gitadora:

Out of the five HinaBitter girls, Rin easily has the best songs.

20 hours ago, RadiantFlamberge said:

DJ Nagureo - 20, november (a medley of various mixes from different Bemani titles)

This is one of my favorite songs in the DDR and Beatmania series. Happy 20 November to everyone.

"You, get dancing and grooving all night long. Let's get everybody, dance now! Oh, can you feel it? I just wanna hear good beats. On a roll... DJ, move me! Give it to me good."

Damn, I played DDR Extreme yesterday and it never occurred to me to pick this song... lol. I completely forgot what day it was; maybe next year?

• Like 1

While it's amazing that this was (finally) released officially (this year), I'll forever stay mad at the fact that this was cut from the full game (meaning you can't hear this full theme in game). It's a relatively great theme generally and for this game.

Edited by EcoShifter
  • Like 1