Darksiders Deathinitive trophies

Pumpkin Head Cthulhu

http://www.exophase.com/game/darksiders-ii-ps4/trophies/

New difficulty: Deathinitive

otherwise same list as PS3 with a few tile changes, too bad game got delayed from Oct 6 to Oct 27

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

AND: A new difficulty?

AND: That avatar of yours is just too badass.

-------------------------

OT

If all they have to offer is trading out Pay It Forward for Deathinitive I'm going to pass. This was one game I didn't think stood a chance at being brought to the PS4.

The game was good and fun, don't get me wrong, and the trophies aren't terribly difficult but I would like to know if Darksiders III is at least a thought.

I found War to be a better character but Darksiders II just has a lot more to it. I would recommend the game to anyone who is even slightly interested. 

otherwise same list as PS3 with a few tile changes, too bad game got delayed from Oct 6 to Oct 27

Probably added "DEATHINITIVE" difficulty because of new "Brutal" difficulty that's going to be in Uncharted trilogy. I think they wanted a piece of the pie as well.

Edited by Minene Uryuu

Actually that new difficulty trophy replaces the Pay it forward trophy. It is also gold and the pay it forward trophy was a bronze. Some of the trophy values changed.

i missed that Pay it Forward is gone, that is good though. still cannot wait. my list of games i am waiting for is small and fairly spread out.

Why are they sending this game out to die? They really need to rethink the release date. Anyway, the new trophies look like the PS3 version sans "Pay it foward". I'm really looking forward toward DS2 but Assassin Creed S, D5, GH, H5 and maybe W2K16 are going to take up my time. 

I don't really care about the post, but the avatar from the under-appreciated movie Legend is awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Curious about this new difficulty. I appreciate that they changed the images, and I liked the game enough to buy/play/plat it again. If this Deathinitive difficulty is anything like Nightmare, I'll pass.

I also wonder if there is a way to transfer my kickass custom weapons from my original save to this game... I had some health/magic stealing blades that more or less made me invincible, lol.

Im really looking forward to this. But the lack of DLC trophies is a huge dissapointment. I could understand, that they werent any in the PS3 version because THQ had much bigger problems than adding trophies to a DLC back then. But I thought that they would add some of these now :/

I wonder how well the DLC is integrated into the game - Cant wait to play again!

agreed, and as Simula67 was asking it would be nice to transfer our weapons over but i doubt that would happen. would love to have the Crow Armor from the THQ boards transfer over. Plus i have a Lv22 Scythe that is stronger that MOST Lv 30 scythes. probably wont ever get that again.

agreed, and as Simula67 was asking it would be nice to transfer our weapons over but i doubt that would happen. would love to have the Crow Armor from the THQ boards transfer over. Plus i have a Lv22 Scythe that is stronger that MOST Lv 30 scythes. probably wont ever get that again.

I had a sweet pair of scythes which gave health per strike and wraith I think per kill, I remember mowing down the new game plus with that weapon alone.

I have been playing Metal gear phantom pain solely since launch, got the uncharted trilogy sitting on the side unopened but I think this is the game that might rescue me from Kojima's vice like grip on my PS4