Kuassari's Art Thread

Kuassari

I recommend you rename the thread as people will think this is an Art Thread they can just post whatever to.  Make it obvious like Kuassari's Art Thread or something.  I don't think you can do this as a regular member though, you may have to get a moderator to do that for you.

Nice art btw, the Dragon Age one at the end definitely the best.

• Like 1

I recommend you rename the thread as people will think this is an Art Thread they can just post whatever to.  Make it obvious like Kuassari's Art Thread or something.  I don't think you can do this as a regular member though, you may have to get a moderator to do that for you.

Nice art btw, the Dragon Age one at the end definitely the best.

yeah you are right. I changed it, thank you! :)

and thank you! Morrigan is the best  <3

Edited by Kuassari

I'm not a fan of doing art myself, but due to sisters I've dabbled in water arts and I find it a difficult art. Your's doesn't run and is consistent, executed very well.

yes it's difficult but really fun at the same time. I'm a hobbyist so I have a lot to improve.

thank you very much!  :D

here is something I'm working on (I don't have much free time these days so it's from 2 weeks ago),

The character is Krauser the II from Detroit Metal City (the best metal short funny anime I've ever watched! so good I almost died xD).

I'm coloring with Promarkers on a special paper for them (because of the bleeding effect they creating).

(sorry for the double post by the way. I hope it's ok, I just wanted to post the WIP)

11954737_720956618036249_300161154516082

Edited by Kuassari

here is something I'm working on (I don't have much free time these days so it's from 2 weeks ago),

The character is Krauser the II from Detroit Metal City (the best metal short funny anime I've ever watched! so good I almost died xD).

I'm coloring with Promarkers on a special paper for them (because of the bleeding effect they creating).

(sorry for the double post by the way. I hope it's ok, I just wanted to post the WIP)

11954737_720956618036249_300161154516082

Looks like you're using the marker pad paper.. I would recommend Bristol Board instead, it's thicker and markers won't bleed (I use Copics on it).  Marker paper is so thin >.< I only use it for artwork I don't really care about losing eventually.

Looks like you're using the marker pad paper.. I would recommend Bristol Board instead, it's thicker and markers won't bleed (I use Copics on it).  Marker paper is so thin >.< I only use it for artwork I don't really care about losing eventually.

i putting under the drawing lots of A4 regular paper to prevent the bleeding, but I think your method is better. thank you!

and I wish I had copic! they have higher quality haha

• 2 weeks later...