I'm desperate... ''Da Vinci Disappearance'' DLC not work !

Vynzen

Hi every1,

Recently purchased ''Da Vinci Disappearance'', but the symbol/sign/icon... http://oyster.ignimgs.com/wordpress/write.ign.com/6390/2011/03/acb_dlc1_1-600x337.png  dоn't displayed at any way.

I've checked all UPLAY stuff, all Sequence and Memory, dnwld dlc twice - when I'm in the game and when it turned off.

Long time ago I completed the main story of the game, synchronization is about 75% (if it matters).

I read and watch dozens of forums and videos, I tried anything, but without any result.

Did some1 faced with this problem and if there is any solution for that ?

PS.For the record - use UK acc, but not live there, my location is Eastern Europe.

Do you have the game on disc or is it a PSN download?

What region store did you buy the DLC from?

The region of the DLC & base game have to match for it to work. If you have an EU disc but the DLC from the UK store then that might be the issue.

DISC, which to my regret proved BLUS... and everything is clear !

The game was a gift from friend year ago and I never paid attention to it, as I believed it BCES or BLES.

EU discs and EU dlcs should never make a problem I think.

So... because I have a US acc too (made of PS4), how to log in to it through PS3 ? Is it possible ?

Edited by Vynzen

DISC, which to my regret proved BLUS... and everything is clear !

The game was a gift from friend year ago and I never paid attention to it, as I believed it BCES or BLES.

EU discs and EU dlcs should never make a problem I think.

So... because I have a US acc too (made of PS4), how to log in to it through PS3 ? Is it possible ?

Yeah, if you have a US disc you'll need the DLC from the US PSN store.

On your PS3 create a "New User" and sign in with your US account details and you'll be good to go.

But I guess, will have buy/dwnld 1 more time this DLC 'cause of US acc ?
Already purchased from UK store will not  be able to activate it by any way in US acc... right ?

It won't work. You will have to buy and download the DLC again from the US PSN store. The regions of the DLC & base game have to match.