Is it repetitive and how Hard/consuming is The platinum?

Sigma999

I got to play The Japanese version The Last year when a friend of mine ordered ir from Japan thinking it will never have a worldwide release. While playing that version I thought it was funny to play whit friends locally but II develop The sense The story mode and overall game would be pretty repetitive in a short time.

What you guys think about this game? Is enjoyable all The way to the platinum and will The platinum be a Pain in The ass to get?

Leave The opinions bellow . Thanks for The time.

Not a hard platinum. There are two missable trophies though.

If you want to get the missable trophies just fight 30 ships in the beginning of Adventure Mode. It's been awhile since i played the game myself, so excuse me for any inaccuracy.

EDIT: It's enjoyable to some extent. After a few hours with the game i grew bored. You basically did the same thing every fight: Defeat 2 enemies, get Victory Burst, Win fight. It's better to play with friends but the ones who essentially get the first kill and get the Victory Burst automatically wins the match. Also, the balancing in the game is pretty horrid from my experience.

Edited by Oblivion
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'm only buying (and then sadly keeping) this game (because collectionnist and) because it sort of ties in with my completionist role of platting all Dragon Ball and Naruto games. It can actually be 3 birds with 1 stone if I factor in getting this game's platinum to qualify for a higher spot in the Shonen Jump PP thread.

EDIT: I just hope its not as repetitive as it's consistently claimed to be. People make it sound like 40-50+ hours. Don't want it to be in the same realms as Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z, Dragon Ball Xenoverse, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution, etc. If it's les time consuming than all 4 of these games, then it won't be an issue for me.

Edited by Mar
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...