THPS 5 Trophy Discussion

I had the be the first guy given how damn long I've been waiting for the return of Pro Skater (HD does not count), so here we are.

I think the list looks ridiculously easy, and the game comes out here on a Friday, and I'm tempted to go for the plat just on that weekend. Everything in this looks like an evolution of the THPS HD list which again, was easy as balls. Still looks like a fun list and at least shouldn't be a grind for most people. 

So in short, it looks like a very fun, very doable list. I'm keen, I was worried I was gonna have to actually work for the trophies and it could ruin my experience but these all look like they'll just pop through natural gameplay for me personally.

Here's a video of Conan playing the game with Tony himself and Lil Wayne. For some reason. Enjoy. 

I think the trophies look as they should. Some are easy, some look to be a grind over a whole playthrough or more, and some look like they require at least a bit of skill to unlock. Definitely looking forward to giving this a ago! 

I'm just hoping that it plays like they used to! Roll on Friday! ...Stupid late UK release! :P

As a person that has completely demolished every Tony Hawk game ever made, I will say that the trophies tell a very refreshing story with regards to type of gameplay and levels created. It appears as though they've reverted (no pun intended) back to a bit of the old formula, but didn't use the same levels for the thousandth time. I'm seeing a good mix of old "sick score" stuff and a new mix of "skater level" stuff. Very interesting indeed.

Cheers for the video, btw. It looks like THPSHD graphics with THPS1/2/3 gameplay; both of which aren't gonna be pushed away in disgust by me.

I heard tale of PS3 getting a physical release later on and I would be totally lying if I said I wouldn't pick it up if I found one. Definitely gonna keep my eyes and ears peeled for any new developments in that area.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I got my hands on this and I'm loving it, the old feel is back and back in a good way. The game hasn't crashed yet though I have downloaded the 7GB, This will be a %100 enjoyable plat for me. I can see why this game has terrible reviews, try reviewing the thps 1-4 now and it will be the same.

• Like 2