Trophy List Discussion

With only the rarity rate for JP we should have a pretty clear idea of the difficulty.

As for the trophies, looks like a grind, but still pretty easy.

(I have absolutely zero idea how this stuff got me hyped, since I don't like rythm games in the first place xD).

Edit: diff is 4/10 for japanese game, so there you go :)

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 1

Can't wait for this haven't played a rhythm game in a long time but throw in persona music and characters and i'm all over it.

Bring the best broom or mop you got and meet me in the back alley, we will settle this once and for all in an honorable way...

It's gonna be two on one cause Naoto is the best and i just bought a new mop :)

• Like 1

So stoked for this, also Naoto best girl. 

Bring the best broom or mop you got and meet me in the back alley, we will settle this once and for all in an honorable way...

Can't wait for this haven't played a rhythm game in a long time but throw in persona music and characters and i'm all over it.

It's gonna be two on one cause Naoto is the best and i just bought a new mop :)

Hold up guys, let's be civil about this; we are talkin' trophies here., If you want to fight over best girl, take it over there: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26724-the-ultimate-persona-game-discussionfan-club-thread/

Edited by A-Brawl3r

Hold up guys, let's be civil about this; we are talkin' trophies here., If you want to fight over best girl, take it over there: https://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/26724-the-ultimate-persona-game-discussionfan-club-thread/

we're just joking around, going a bit off topic happens on every thread, no biggie lol...

Edited by Zestful Quesadilla

It's an easy plat. Got it in around 13 hrs of game time since I didn't skip the story.

Yeah, about the same for me too.

Despite the trophies for buying everything, it's not all that grindy if you can beat/full combo songs on All Night difficulty. In comparison to the grind needed for Hatsune Miku PDF 2nd or Technika Tune, this game is quick.

Fucking hell this isn't coming out for another month over here apparently. What's going on with tha-

>Atlus

Oh yeah, right. 

It's only a month. Remember that EU got games like Arena or SMT4 a year after US. And we had to wait for Devil Survivor Overclocked nearly 2 years iirc.
Compared to THAT it's not that bad now.
Edited by Rollers23