Trophy List Discussion

I saw the 5 dollar one for Marie and Adachi is there more than that other than extra costumes?

Yep, other tracks.

http://www.atlus.com/p4dan/dlc/

It's only a month. Remember that EU got games like Arena or SMT4 a year after US. And we had to wait for Devil Survivor Overclocked nearly 2 years iirc.
Compared to THAT it's not that bad now.

Yea, in fact, we should actually be glad...

Sasuga, Atlus-sama.

Wow, really? I thought the game would at least keep me occupied a day or 2, but I guess it might just end up being my new fastest plat if it can be done in such a small amount of time, even with no skipping.

The plat doesn't require playing through All Night mode. That, and there are less items to buy compared to Project Diva. I'm still playing after the getting the plat to (hopefully) get enough practice to clear all songs on All Night.

Um... why would you want the dlcs upon US release date?

I'm pretty sure we will be glad if we even get them xD

It's just i ordered the Disco fever edition off amazon and they say its shipping on the us release date so i should get it by like the 2nd of october

I really hope we do but maybe Atlus don't want our money

It's just i ordered the Disco fever edition off amazon and they say its shipping on the us release date so i should get it by like the 2nd of october

I really hope we do but maybe Atlus don't want our money

Well... you won't be able to use DLCs in that case.

DLCs are tied to region of game purchase.

You would have to buy US DLCs and play on US account to use them.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Well... you won't be able to use DLCs in that case.

DLCs are tied to region of game purchase.

You would have to buy US DLCs and play on US account to use them.

Yep. I screwed up and when I bought Tales of Graces F online, bought the EU edition. Couldn't figure out why my US DLC wouldn't work. Oh. That's why. 

So. Yeah. There's that. Same thing here.

Yep. I screwed up and when I bought Tales of Graces F online, bought the EU edition. Couldn't figure out why my US DLC wouldn't work. Oh. That's why. 

So. Yeah. There's that. Same thing here.

In PS3 case... it could actually work...

I never tested it before myself, but some people did say they could use the DLC by buying it on account of purchase.

In your case, you should be able to buy Graces DLC on your EU account, install it, and play it on your US account.

That's all possible due to PS3 being multiaccount while Vita isn't so it's not quite the same :D

(Anyways, Graces is supposed to be played in Japanese... :/)

In PS3 case... it could actually work...

I never tested it before myself, but some people did say they could use the DLC by buying it on account of purchase.

In your case, you should be able to buy Graces DLC on your EU account, install it, and play it on your US account.

That's all possible due to PS3 being multiaccount while Vita isn't so it's not quite the same :D

(Anyways, Graces is supposed to be played in Japanese... :/)

Yeah, what I could. What I was trying to say there and failed was that I bought it in my US account and so I'm screwed there. :D I can't link my PayPal to my EU account and so I'm trying to figure out how to get DLC. But, yeah. 

That said, I bought some of the DLC from the US store .I won't be doing a platinum this weekend as we have annual inspection on Tuesday so I'm busy. However, I'll costume some characters and upload my own screenshots this weekend for non US members. I am SUPER stoked for the Persona Classics Set 2 DLC... AKI CHIE. AKI CHIE. AKI CHIE. AKI CHIE. 

UGH UGH UGH. The one I am struggling with right now is the one for all of Yu and Rise's bond fevers - I cannot for the life of me seem to pass Signs of Love (TK Mix) on hard. Even with all the power ups. GAH. 

Practice it enough, and you'll get it. Your should periodically play other songs too; this helps minimize the frustration inherent in repeatedly playing the same song, but it will also help your general muscle memory and note-reading ability - the keys to becoming a better rhythm-game player. 

• Like 1

Practice it enough, and you'll get it. Your should periodically play other songs too; this helps minimize the frustration inherent in repeatedly playing the same song, but it will also help your general muscle memory and note-reading ability - the keys to becoming a better rhythm-game player. 

Yeah, I'm taking a break to get unannoyed, then I'll go back and try it again. I just need that one and the costume one. :D

Yeah, I'm taking a break to get unannoyed, then I'll go back and try it again. I just need that one and the costume one. :D

The music rhythm gameplay isn't very well designed, especially compared to the Hatsune Miku games.

If it wasn't so bad I don't think it would be so hard but yeah taking a break from it is a good idea. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...