This game is ridiculously difficult

AgaveAttenuata

Last year, I won Pro Clubs and Co-op Seasons unbeaten, multiple times. Now I can't even win a game in Div 10 on Head to Head or even FUT.

I just can't even put two passes together to even score from 10 yards out. The person who I'm playing has like the best keeper in the game and mine just sits there and watches the ball go in. Is anyone else struggling to play this or did I just lose all my FIFA skill?

I have over 20 games played on it and still lose like 80% of them

My quick guess would be that you got used to the arcade style gameplay of FIFA 15, and can't get a grip of the new tactical gameplay as fast as you would want to.

Give it some time, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it.

On head to head play as Portugal. It's the most op team in the game each year since FIFA 13 if you can skill and do long shots. Set the matchmaking to Moderate and you'll always play against 4.5 star teams like Milan or Fenerbache.

Last year I got 270wins and 40losts with Portugal. This year 24wins and 2losts.

Where can you change your seasons team? Even if I change my favourite team in the options or even delete all savedata, start from scratch and pick a new team, I always play seasons online with the same team..

After the game. don't select 'continue'. choose quit instead. This will take you back to a screen where you can change your team.

• 8 months later...