190/191 location glitch fix

cnine

For those that are stuck with the 190/191 locations scouted glitch like I was try this. uninstall the game and then reinstall without updating. It will take 10-15 minutes to load your save file once you start the game and then drive to the location in the video below and it should have either reset like mine or allow you to loot the empty loot box and finally obtain your platinum! hope this helps you like it helped me! Thanks to the gamer in the video for finding this elusive fix.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not working for me.

I cannot load my old save games if i dont update to latest version.

Im getting next message:

Your save games are using newer format then the game. Please exit the game and update the game version.

If you continue our save games will be overwritten.

And i, aswell have map glitch (cannot enter map)...thats just lame.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
1 hour ago, colia100 said:

So I'm like 4-5 hours in and been doing quite a lot of scavenging locations, but when i go to the legend tab my counter is at 0/191!

How is this possible? is this the same glitch, or am I missing something? Hope someone here can help :S

That is not a glitch, there is a total of 227 locations to scavenge, I can't remember the numbers exactly, but there is a challenge for scavenging 5 locations, then you unlock one for 13, then 18, and then finally, the 191 one. So you have basically just completed all the previous challenges and unlocked the 191 one :) 

• Like 4

On 1/28/2017 at 11:50 AM, Bezenko said:

That is not a glitch, there is a total of 227 locations to scavenge, I can't remember the numbers exactly, but there is a challenge for scavenging 5 locations, then you unlock one for 13, then 18, and then finally, the 191 one. So you have basically just completed all the previous challenges and unlocked the 191 one :) 

Ok thanks, yeah I started from the get go again so as just to be sure I didn't miss anything (didn't wan't do have that god awful glitch everyone is on about :angry:), and realised this on the way. Anyway, been checking my counter at every location and it seems fine!

Thx for the reply anyway! :)