Companion Unlocks

I want to get rid of this game already...

So I'm about level 144 and I noticed that I'm missing 2 companions (Hans and Young Elsa) so I searched online for one list of the companions and their unlock level to beat so, here it is:

(can't post the table because forum image extension issues)

I had previously a problem regarding a trophy that didn't pop up since this game requires being loged on your PSN in order to get any trophy... so I tried to repeat the proper levels for these two companions and nothing I can't get them... somebody can confirm if you have them or PSN is forcing to pay to get these guys (stupid game)

I want to get the trophies and send this game to oblivion and never say a word of it... ever.

Thanks

• Like 1

I can confirm the unlocked characters are RANDOM for everybody. My unlocked chars so far (in order from earliest)

Hans -> Adult Anna -> Olaf -> Adult Kristoff -> Young Elsa.

That's weird, Olaf was one of the last I got, so I can agree with you.

You have all already?

• 1 month later...

Marshmallow is the last one you will get, as he has 2 super attack gems, red and blue. The rest are all random, the penultimate one comes at something like level 167.. Regardless of how ,any stars you have got, or need..

And you don't need everyone for "10 opponents trophy" you can get away with still needing one character, as there are 11 in total.

Hope this helps

Edited by TheMightyImp2
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...