World Footballer Of The Year

Cobby

• 2 weeks later...

Just score a goal or two every game and you should be fine. This is how i got Asian Player of the Year

edit:

Wanna share my thoughts on this trophy.

So started as Sugimoto with Kashima Antlers first season no CL 25 games, 34 goals, 13 assists .... asian player of the year. Transfered to Santos FC played 21 games, some Copa Südamericana too, scored 35 goals, 10 assists therefore south american palyer of the year.

Transfered myself european midseason to marseille, played 14 matches, scored 45 goals and well only 2 assists, NO UEFA´s Best player. I looks like but i can´t really confirm that, the grade point average is useless and you have to play at least 17 matches (or around 17) to be eligible for a trophy.

Then i changed my method and started a new save as messi. Simmed every match until first world player gala, then played every damn game. play first season 25 games with 91 goals and got UEFA´s best player. Now i can confirm that you have to play the first half of the second season. i tried to sim all matches but i wasn´t even nominated for the world player award. So it looks like for the World player trophy you just have to play the first half of the second season. PES didn´t cared that i scored 91 goals before. Second season 17 games, FIFA Club World Cup MVP, 67 goals and finally got my World Player Trophy.

Edited by BDRick35