So stuck on the Dying Time trophy.

Domi-Origato

I am having such a difficult time with the Dying Time trophy. I swear I have been killed by everyone on this list. I even went through it again to make sure, and still no trophy. Any suggestions? 

• Blue diamonds
  • Purple spinning shuriken-looking things
  • Green dodgy things
  • Pink homing diamonds that split into smaller diamonds when hit.
  • The smaller pink diamonds that are spawned when the pink homing diamonds are hit once.
  • Pink square duos that sit around and move slowly
  • Snakes
  • Yellow + signs that spin and move slowly
  • Yellow discs (look like a CD and pass through the level)
  • Red disc (the red version of the yellow CD looking things; but this one moves to your location once it spawns and drops a lot of geoms)
  • Red and blue rockets (these will move very fast in a straight line, targeting you, and can only be killed by avoiding them and shooting them in the back once they're past you)
  • Orange rockets
  • Gates (both the orange type and the gold type - make sure you crash into their ends to die) 
  • Ultraviolet/purple bouncers
  • Bacteria looking enemy in infected (the ones with the yellow centres that drop geoms) 
  • Pond scum looking stuff (the enemies in the infected mode that don't drop geoms but get in the way)
  • Little orange triangles that attack in huge swarms
  • The black hole
  • The whitish bouncy spiral things that come out of a mature black hole
  • Each of the bosses
  • Red blocks (the un-killable walls which appear in some levels)
  • The painter bots in the rainbow levels
  • The spawner bot (only in Level 48: Spawner's Revenge)
  • The coloured mines that pop up in formation and which give you a "super state" if you destroy them all quick enough
  • The droids that drop the mines in the level "Nufo Flow"
  • The blue enemies in level 46, which act like the purple spinning tops (thanks to tie297).

The one I was missing was the golden gate that you have to go through. There's simple red gate that appears frequently and there's golden gate that give more points.

Edit: Also, I was missing the enemies that come out of the black hole when too much enemies are swallowed.

Edited by Cyanpower