Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

That's awesome. I love Hyperdimension Neptunia. Sadly I only played the first two (Hyperdimension Neptunia and mk2) but I still would like to sign up for this. Will buy Victory probably in october.

Edit: I platinumed both games I played.

Edited by Kurorac

Great idea Zone :yay:, sign me up, I'm going to play mk2 soon but won't plat it until January 1st. Any chance you want to do a cross-over event with the plat rain day?

Thanks. Added you to a new hall for players that haven't started or platinumed a game yet. And yes ofcourse! Added it as a new rule :D

That's awesome. I love Hyperdimension Neptunia. Sadly I only played the first two (Hyperdimension Neptunia and mk2) but I still would like to sign up for this. Will buy Victory probably in october.

Edit: I platinumed both games I played.

Sweet, added! 

For now the entry list is a little vanilla, but i'll make it a bit more nepworthy in the coming days.

• Like 2

So, just to be clear, you can join this even if you aren't going to plat everything? I have two of thePS3 plats (and am working on the third), but don't have a Vita.

Well ofcourse the goal is to ultimately platinum every game. But i won't hold it against you if you aren't planning to. So to answer your question yes you can join if you are not planning on platinum every game.

So if i tell you i have 4 plats , original 1 , rebirth 1 , rebirth 3 and Action U. than you put me in Silver hall right? But i can still get into gold and plat hall? because rebirth2 and PP is very close! =)

PS: very cool idea :) i love Series completions :)

Edited by Xionx

So will the almighty CPU goddesses also except it? Neptune hasn't commented on it :|.

I like the idea of this, though it is quite an expensive event if you chose to do all the games.

It would be cool to see other "Project Platinums" for other game frachises

I'm calling it: Project 100% Call of Duty :awesome:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

So will the almighty CPU goddesses also except it? Neptune hasn't commented on it :|.

Call of Duty? no thx , but big franchises like Tales of ...... would be cool :) OR God of War (damn only ascension left and i dont have motivation...)

So if i tell you i have 4 plats , original 1 , rebirth 1 , rebirth 3 and Action U. than you put me in Silver hall right? But i can still get into gold and plat hall? because rebirth2 and PP is very close! =)

PS: very cool idea :) i love Series completions :)

Yes, once you have 6 completed games simply post your progress update and you'll be moved to the gold hall. (Added you to the silver hall for now)

I like the idea of this, though it is quite an expensive event if you chose to do all the games.

It would be cool to see other "Project Platinums" for other game frachises

Well, if you want to be called an ULTRAfan you wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on the games :P Either way it's just something memorable and engaging for Hyperdimension Neptunia fans as well as people unfamiliar with the franchise. I'm not forcing anyone to do all the games, there isn't a shame hall of something like that.

I kind of promised there would be free pudding, so she would get off her lazy bum and comment on it xD Guess what? she did!

Edited by Zone Hunter

Call of Duty? no thx , but big franchises like Tales of ...... would be cool :) OR God of War (damn only ascension left and i dont have motivation...)

Tales of is a great choice too, or how about Ratchet & Clank?

I kind of promised there would be free pudding, so she would get off her lazy bum and comment on it xD Guess what? she did!

Woohoo, nice. I'll be serving flambé pudding though with the special dragon flames. I bet Nep has never tasted something exquisite like that before.

DSC_8222.jpg

• Like 1

I want to join! Here are the games I've platinumed so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

This makes me a MEGAfan!

• Like 1

I want to join! Here are the games I've platinumed so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

This makes me a MEGAfan!

nice , and easy 2 left for ULTRAfan.  good luck , maybe our first ULTRAfan here.

I'm in

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birh 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth 2 Sisters Generation

Edited by cadaver_no_life

I would like to apply for my rightful place as Gameindustry Overlord :awesome:

And Plutie's hasubando :awesome:

(Because I cannot apply for Ultrafan as I'm a huge pervert :awesome:)

Also, nicely put comments, definitely how Nep would describe it :D

Now if only someone would write a guide for Victory :awesome:

Come on, imouto! :awesome:

Guides: Satoshi, Satoshi, Satoshi, Satoshi. He is everywhere. o_o

:awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2