Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

So will the almighty CPU goddesses also except it? Neptune hasn't commented on it :|.

I'm calling it: Project 100% Call of Duty :awesome:.

Call of Duty could work, My first thought was actually Metal Gear

Yes, once you have 6 completed games simply post your progress update and you'll be moved to the gold hall. (Added you to the silver hall for now)

Well, if you want to be called an ULTRAfan you wouldn't mind spending a few bucks on the games :P Either way it's just something memorable and engaging for Hyperdimension Neptunia fans as well as people unfamiliar with the franchise. I'm not forcing anyone to do all the games, there isn't a shame hall of something like that.

I kind of promised there would be free pudding, so she would get off her lazy bum and comment on it xD Guess what? she did!

That' true. I was thinking you could a put a title over ULTRAfan for people who are dedicated enough to platinum every list (ENG, JAP, KOR etc) for every HDN game, mostly just for show 

Guess I'll join too. Seems interesting enough.  :)

Awesome, but remember to list your Hall and games in the future so it makes it easier for me to update your progress in the future!

*snip*

Awesome, added you as a fellow MEGAfan! :D

Just bought the first game and have been looking over the trophy list. This should be fun

Added you to the list, welcome to club nep! Hope you enjoy the game(s)!

*snip*

Iffy-chan wants to join too? :D Awesome, added you as a fellow MEGAfan!

I would like to apply for my rightful place as Gameindustry Overlord  :awesome:

And Plutie's hasubando  :awesome:

(Because I cannot apply for Ultrafan as I'm a huge pervert  :awesome:)

Also, nicely put comments, definitely how Nep would describe it  :D

I added you as Ultrafan anyway. You just need to hide your pervert intentions whenever Neptune is around... xD

• Like 2

I guess onii-chan isn't a true hanakana fan then :awesome:

I seriously can't make a guide on game I finished 2 years ago :D That would end up worse than RB1 guide...

And I can't do that to my megami-sama.

I added you as Ultrafan anyway. You just need to hide your pervert intentions whenever Neptune is around... xD

OH NO! I CANNOT DO THAT! :awesome:

• Like 1

I guess I'll join. :P

I've completed

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2

So... that makes me a MEGAfan? :D Re;birth3 is the only one that I don't own atm but I'll get to it after Noire or U.

That' true. I was thinking you could a put a title over ULTRAfan for people who are dedicated enough to platinum every list (ENG, JAP, KOR etc) for every HDN game, mostly just for show 

I guess that would be a nice addition. I wonder if someone is that much of a fan to complete 25 seperate lists  :hmm:

*snip*

Awesome, added!

Call of Duty could work, My first thought was actually Metal Gear

Hmm Project Metal Gear.. I'd already be close to the top or something lol but that is an interesting idea. 

And as for the Neptunia Project Platinum thingy, I'd love to join but I only have Victory and Rebirth;1 right now. I platinumed the first game a while back. I plan on getting all the games though.

Edited by Cielle
  • Like 1

T_T I want to be a Megafan. VII plat is evil I tell you, evil. (I originally planned to finish VII next, but impossible to collect SR cards and untranslated hidden treasures are a pain to deal with. I guess I'll go back to a NA game like PP or mk2 soon.)

I finished:

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3

• Like 1

uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me!

completed/platted the ff games:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

completed and ready to plat game(see draggy's event):

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

currently working on game:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 V GENERATION

to be played game:

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

so yeah... me is currently technically a SUPERfan on the journey on becoming a MEGAfan..

oh oh oh oh oh... can I also have a special place like Lily Rank Slave or something... panda-emoticon-36.gif?1292863512

• Like 2

I would like to participate as well Zone Hunter, so far I have played and completed...

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2

I do own all PSVita Rebirth and spin-off games but I will be playing those after I finish my Atelier Dusk trilogy, my apologies, if only I knew you would be doing this sooner. ^-^

Sign me up! slowly getting through Rebirth 1 =3

I plan on getting them all at some point so I suppose I'll join, I've only got 1 done so far though waiting on mk2 to arrive

*snip*

*Snip*

*snip*

You don't have to buy them all right away. You can slowly make your way to become an ULTRAfan. As i said before this event is more of a thing to bring the Neptunia fans closer together and to have more fun on your road to the platinums. It's not a contest or race. Also added all of you to your respective halls.

*snip*

You ask, neptune delivers!

Small update: Neptune decided to add a special comment for each member that joins and is at least in the bronze hall so check them out! Neptune also said she can edit your comment if you don't like it, although you'll hurt her feelings... So you better have some pudding to make up!

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 2

Small update: Neptune decided to add a special comment for each member that joins and is at least in the bronze hall so check them out! Neptune also said she can edit your comment if you don't like it, although you'll hurt her feelings... So you better have some pudding to make up!

nice addition... that NepNep deserves a week supply of Pudding...

I suppose is time to give up on my lazyness on noire and hyperaction games (i shouldn't have platted the japan ones) and mk2, sadly i still can't overcome the hurt of my pride after losing in the TUTORIAL of the original neptunia game (didn't knew the healing system :D) i'll join, so far 5 games done

Hyperdimension Neptunia  PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia  Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia  Re;Birth: Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia  Re;Birth3L V Generation

Edited by Histoire

You ask, neptune delivers!

Sorry, I've reached my like quote, then

like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like like

all the special comments are so clever, just let Neptune knows this, please :)

Edited by cadaver_no_life

Can I join?

Neptunia games that I've got platinumed:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection

Currently working on:

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed

I'm planning on getting Noire's game next month :D

I forgot to say you could add me...

I was distracted by onii-chan...

he...

rejected me...

You forgot to add in which hall you'd like to you sign up! Looks like you'll be eating some eggplant! 

This is an interesting concept. I still haven't platted one of these games yet. I'm close to plating Re;Birth1 though. Started on Re;Birth2 but couldn't finish it. If I ever make it in any of these things, it'll be slow lol

It's totally fine if you're taking it slow. As long as you're having fun!

*snip*

Added!

They look like fun games and im tempted to try one but i dont know if i will like the gameplay .-.

You should totally try one. The main gameplay is turn based JRPG but the spin offs are a little different. Either way gameplay isn't the reason why you should play HDN. It's because of the story/dialogue & characters ^^

Edited by Zone Hunter