Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

I just started Mk2, and I was wondering if I should be worried about anything in the game, and should I get any of the paid DLCs?

Get the free DLC areas they make levelling up a far less painful grind other than that get the weapons/armour DLC if you want to be OP and break the game otherwise just the free areas are all you really need without breaking the game.

Get the free DLC areas they make levelling up a far less painful grind other than that get the weapons/armour DLC if you want to be OP and break the game otherwise just the free areas are all you really need without breaking the game.

Thank you, I was thinking about getting those OP weapons, but I didn't know if they are worth getting. Well, right now I am getting my a*s kicked by Ram and Rom, because I am under leveled, again.  :lol:

Edited by WulfPack3

It's been a while since my last update here but... Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 completed!

That one is my 6th platinum and therefore please level me up to MEGAfan!

Caught up to you Zone Hunter! still 3 games to catch up to Satoshi's throne.

I have Victory ready for plat as part of the Platinum Rain Day. This is the only game from me so far... but I have the first two games in my backlog so I can find an excuse now to play them :D

Sign me up as "Fan"

Platinum on Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory (PS3)

Added both of you!

It's been a while since my last update here but... Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 completed!

That one is my 6th platinum and therefore please level me up to MEGAfan!

Caught up to you Zone Hunter! still 3 games to catch up to Satoshi's throne.

Congrats! It is indeed a wonderful throne to sit on.... Good luck with the remaining games!