Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Anybody got some tips for me to make getting PP platinum not as irritating? I just want to be done with it as soon as possible.

Compare it to the lily rank grind in Hyperdevotion Noire. :P

Also, I made a post on another forum that details how to get through the various routes in only two playthroughs with the second playthrough essentially being a Work spam for the Good End. It was written with the Noire route in mind, but it works for all of them.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=13506&start=915#p783813

Edited by Wdog-999

Listen to HanaKana :awesome:

Think of it as a dating sim =D That you are dating megamis =D

LMFAO that's always an option :)

See I don't like Vert all that much so that doesn't help much for her :/

Compare it to the lily rank grind in Hyperdevotion Noire. :P

Also, I made a post on another forum that details how to get through the various routes in only two playthroughs with the second playthrough essentially being a Work spam for the Good End. It was written with the Noire route in mind, but it works for all of them.

http://nisamerica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=13506&start=915#p783813

Don't remind me of that grind...

So basically just do a playthrough getting friendship level up with selected character and another goddess, and then just play normally raising the stats? I got confused on when to do the certain events because don't you need like 21% shares for certain events and what not? Bruh I hate this game...

Thanks for the link btw, appreciate it!

• Like 1

off topic: ^^^^^^you, WulfPack are going to get a "like" everytime I see Nepgear buried in Vert's breasts.

also off topic: does anyone else picture in their minds everytime Satoshi shows up its like when Yugi summoned Exodia for the first time and he just emerges out of nowhere and blows shit up with J-Games?...no?...just me?...alrighty then.

slightly on topic: I should probably get around to starting Re;birth 2 soon. I play my Vita a bunch then stop, then play it a bunch again, and stop...I own all the Hyperdimension games on Vita, and I look at them everyday, I just don't know which one I should play next...

SATOSHI I SUMMON YOU!!!!!!...........give me advice on which one...

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

I completed my 6th Neptunia game a couple days ago. I leveled up to MEGAfan. B)

Congrats! 3 more to go :D

Welp, I just got done with Blanc's game. I'm just saving the synthesis trophy for Platinum Rainy Days now.

Nice. Looking forward to playing that once it releases here. I gotta say, i'm pretty hyped for the cute school uniforms. 

FYI i won't add it to your completed games total yet, once it releases in the west i'll add it to the required games list and update the ones who already have the japanese list platted.

See I don't like Vert all that much so that doesn't help much for her :/

Most of us (except Wulfie) know that feeling =D

also off topic: does anyone else picture in their minds everytime Satoshi shows up its like when Yugi summoned Exodia for the first time and he just emerges out of nowhere and blows shit up with J-Games?...no?...just me?...alrighty then.

EXODIA BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

YOU DIED

You have been obliterated by the mighty Exodia.

You have lost the duel.

Your life points are completely drained, almost like if you used The Winged Dragon of Ra.

Okay, I will stop.

slightly on topic: I should probably get around to starting Re;birth 2 soon. I play my Vita a bunch then stop, then play it a bunch again, and stop...I own all the Hyperdimension games on Vita, and I look at them everyday, I just don't know which one I should play next...

SATOSHI I SUMMON YOU!!!!!!...........give me advice on which one...

Play RB trilogy first (you need to reach Plutia :awesome:) then you can start the spin-offs =)

So play RB2 now ;)

• Like 1

When you do play the spin-off, I suggest that you start with Hyperdevotion Noire, than to Neptunia U, and finally PP.

Most of us (except Wulfie) know that feeling =D

depressed1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928

Edited by WulfPack3
  • Like 1

Congrats!

Those game will be added once they're localized.

Thanks. Nice, can't wait to play them.

I thought it was February 2?

Me too, Amazon says February 2, but if it releases sooner I'm completely fine with it.

http://www.amazon.com/Megadimension-Neptunia-VII-PlayStation-4/dp/B015Z31TVA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1450374295&sr=8-1&keywords=megadimension+neptunia+vii