Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Almost finished rebirth 2. All that's left is Stella' Dungeons. Then on to rebirth 3 for my final Nep game! (:

I feel your pain.

Re;birth 3's stella dungeon is supposed to be a lot easier than #2, but i'm doing it right now and i'm experiencing the same rage i had from re;birth 2. Especially since i cannot use the DLC because i imported my re;birth 3 copy.

Seriously, whoever decided to add the Stella's minigame because he/she thought it was going to be fun should be fired. 

I feel your pain.

Re;birth 3's stella dungeon is supposed to be a lot easier than #2, but i'm doing it right now and i'm experiencing the same rage i had from re;birth 2. Especially since i cannot use the DLC because i imported my re;birth 3 copy.

Seriously, whoever decided to add the Stella's minigame because he/she thought it was going to be fun should be fired. 

It could be worst. You could be doing Re;birth 2's stella dungeon without any DLC's.

Ok guys, the New Ultra fan is here, I've got HDN Re;Birth 3 platinum today, finally, every Nep game has been platted. *dies*

Congrats! Just in time before Victory II releases next month :P

Nah, not at all, I mean, there are already new Ultrafans =)

Since they have Japanese versions already Platted.

As far as i can tell Dermarx is the only one who platted the japanese version of Victory II. BlackXFrost is pretty close sitting at 80% completion. But even then there are more game coming out in the next couple of months, so a lot can happen ! :P