xZoneHunter

I forgot to say you could add me...

I was distracted by onii-chan...

he...

rejected me...

GOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!

Yoshi, yoshi, *pat, pat*

I still love you.

• Satoshi Ookami the ULTRAfan Overlord pervert. "Wait there is someone who has actually completed ALL our games? Woah, thats quite an accomplishment! Hey! What are you doing?! Don't look under my skirt! I should've known you were a pervert! HENTAI!" 

Buhehehehe! Now I have you, Neptune! :awesome:

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 2

*Snip*

Welcome added :D Be prepared for the noire game, it's a huge grind! 

Now I really need to get off my butt and start getting the platinum in these games. I already own most of them.  ;)

Definitely play them! As neptune would put it, They are like THE BEST GAMES EVER!

I don't have any yet. I was waiting for onii-chan to finish his guide.

Well there are 7/9 guides up, so you have your work cut our for you ;)

*snip*

For some reason your comment got buried by the others and i missed it  :facepalm: Anyway will add you to the OP right away!

Edited by Zone Hunter
  • Like 1

You should totally try one. The main gameplay is turn based JRPG but the spin offs are a little different. Either way gameplay isn't the reason why you should play HDN. It's because of the story/dialogue & characters ^^

Yhea thats my only problem the story and stuff looks really good to me but im just not a fan of turn based combat system

Won't be joining the event, even though I do need to start the series, but I think this is a cool idea though dood

But... but... we have Nisa...Doesn't she want to make you play the franchise???? Yes, yes she does! 

zEWQABY.jpg

Yhea thats my only problem the story and stuff looks really good to me but im just not a fan of turn based combat system

Either way the games are really easy to get into. It's not as complex as SO4 or Disgaea.

*snip*

Welcome to the MEGAfanclub! 

Hmmm... I played a bit of the original HDN a few months ago but got rid of it for credit... maybe I might try this again. That game was so complex to me, but this project might spur me to try it again. Nippon Ichi is one of my favorite companies.

Yeah the first game is a little weird. Anyway i added you. Make sure to update your progress as you play/complete future games! :D

Edited by Zone Hunter

So I didn't know about this but I would like to be entered! I have platinumed

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1

2. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 2

3. Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 3    Well I have all but the 100 mill trophy in 3 but all I have to do is sell my clothes. I am in the event to unlock 10 plats on New Years!

Any recommondations on which I should play next?

Call of Duty could work, My first thought was actually Metal Gear

Nice. I want to see that happen with Metal Gear. Would also motivate me to plat the games that i haven't plat yet, like MGS2, MGR: R, and MGS: PW. MGSV: TPP, but I'm near the plat, just haven't got it yet cause I haven't really been using any guides, it's way more fun for me like that.

Sign me up for this one! :D

I believe I am eligible for the MEGAfan :D

I have gotten the sweet Plats for the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Re;Birth 1

Hyperdivotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

I have yet to start Re;Birth 2 & 3 and it might be awhile before I do with Disgaea 5 and Tales coming out. But definitely before VII.

Will update once I get around to those :D

Edited by SalazarXCIII

I want to join! Here are the games I've platinumed so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia PP

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth2

Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart

This makes me a MEGAfan!

WoW that's impresive ! Missing any Hyperdimension platinum anyway? I look to your list and i'm thinking you already platinum them all on the market so far.

• Like 1

But... but... we have Nisa...Doesn't she want to make you play the franchise???? Yes, yes she does! 

zEWQABY.jpg

Either way the games are really easy to get into. It's not as complex as SO4 or Disgaea.

Welcome to the MEGAfanclub! 

Yeah the first game is a little weird. Anyway i added you. Make sure to update your progress as you play/complete future games! :D

Its funny that I knew what image you used before I even opened the spoiler box dood xD

• Like 1

I didn't know you had mind reading skills aswell? :o And yes, the HDN Nisa fan art is scarce on the interwebs....  -_- Must be because she was only in two games....  :(

Yeah I've slowly been working on my mind reading skills, I'm nowhere near your level yet but I'll get there one day. As for Nisa I guess the struggle for flat-chested characters is real dood :|

• Like 1

WoW that's impresive ! Missing any Hyperdimension platinum anyway? I look to your list and i'm thinking you already platinum them all on the market so far.

I'm missing U and Re;Birth 3. I'm getting Re;Birth 3 for either my birthday or Christmas, so I should have the platinum before new games start popping up. U I should have platinumed within the week. I actually got motivated enough to max out 9 lily ranks after joining today. Only 10 to go!