Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Yhea thats my only problem the story and stuff looks really good to me but im just not a fan of turn based combat system

You should try Conception II, the enemies don't understand what turn based combat means. Bosses shamelessly attack 5 times in a row with AoE attacks :|.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

I like to get in this. Here are the platinums I so far.

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3
Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart 

Hyperdimension Action Neptunia U

Dam*it 1 out of MEGAfan club

*snip*

Im a fan in progress :(

*snip*

Added! 

*snip*

I didn't know you had Nep plats! :o And thanks :D

What, Nisa is only in two games? That's really sad, hoped to see more of her ;D

Yes it's very sad... She is my favourite character (tied with nepgear) so it's a shame i wont be seeing more of her....

Well, in fact, only one since she's only DLC in the original.

She's only in mk2 actually =D

Seriously? That's even more sad lol. Still need to finish that first game... But the horrible healing system is holding me back  :shakefist:

I would say go with Hyperdevotion Noire, it is my favorite spin-off. It just that it has 2 large grinds for the platium.

Ok kool thanks. I will give this a go. The grinding doesn't really bother me too much on the vita cuz I can watch TV while doing it. Watching Buffy the Vampire and Angel at the moment. Can't believe I never watched it when it was on cuz its AWWSOOOME!!!

You should try Conception II, the enemies don't understand what turn based combat means. Bosses shamelessly attack 5 times in a row with AoE attacks :|.

You should try Omega Quintet where bosses can use Order Break to take 3 turns (around 5 attacks) out of order, spam aoe attacks, and stun your whole team (if you somehow survived the aoe). Because you're stunned, the boss will take 2 more turns on you. If you miraculously live, all your SP will be drained, you'll be forced to use the next 10 turns or so recovering, and all your dresses will be broken, wait wat? (This happens often enough when playing Advanced difficulty, that it is quite depressing)

Not sure if I should mention Omega Quintet here since it does run on an engine very similar to Neptunia's with the same textures...

Not sure if I should mention Omega Quintet here since it does run on an engine very similar to Neptunia's with the same textures...

You can, Omega Quintet (as I call it Omega Neps) is always welcome =D 

(And someone should finally tell me if I want the LE or not...)

Am I the only one who didn't mind the battle system in HDN? D: Once you figure out how the healing works it's really not that bad.

I loved it. 

Little item wasting at the beginning, but later, brilliant.

Ok kool thanks. I will give this a go. The grinding doesn't really bother me too much on the vita cuz I can watch TV while doing it. Watching Buffy the Vampire and Angel at the moment. Can't believe I never watched it when it was on cuz its AWWSOOOME!!!

You say that now, just wait. :lol:

Am I the only one who didn't mind the battle system in HDN? D: Once you figure out how the healing works it's really not that bad.

I like battle system, there is just some that they improve, like aiming the area of attack, I Hate trying to getting 3 or more enemies at once.

*snip*

Added.

I can't wait to play the newer games. Everyone hates the old battle system. I wonder how the new one will be.

It's a lot easier and more convenient than the first game imo. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Pretty much. While grinding i rewatched a dozen movies, episode 1-105 of DBZ and various other shows. It's a pretty easy grind too, just press the same buttons over and over....

Xillia is actually talking about the original one (in the original Neptunia)

Oh, I thought that Xillia talking about in general, now I feel like a idiot.

So, what is so hard about healing in the original game, because I am planing on starting it once I get a "A" rank in Prototype 2.

I wouldn't mind joining this club been a NepNep fan since the original game

Here is my list

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia MK 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Producing Perfection

Hyperdimension Neptunia Action Unleashed

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:Birth 3

So that would make me a Mega Fan at the moment since i am currently playing through Hyperdevotion Noire but once i Platinum that i will be an Ultra fan at least until MegaDimension Neptunia Victory II releases  

Yeah, I meant the first one. Sorry for the confusion xD

Oh, I thought that Xillia talking about in general, now I feel like a idiot.

So, what is so hard about healing in the original game, because I am planing on starting it once I get a "A" rank in Prototype 2.

It's been a while since I played the game but it was basically something like this... There weren't any healing items or moves. All the characters had passive healing abilities and you had to upgrade the probability of them activating. You would get "percentage points" with levels and could add and remove points as much as you wanted for each move.

So for example Compa had Compa's First Aid that healed 30% health and could activate only she started her turn and someone had less than 50% HP, but for her to actually use it, you have to invest those "percentage points" in that Compa's First Aid. If you gave her 100 points, she would ALWAYS use it whenever possible but if you gave her 70 points, the chance of the skill activating would be 70%.

That wasn't all though. The skills didn't use up any mana or anything, but they used up materials such as Reflex (idr what the other three were) that you had to buy or pick up yourself. So in addition to needing to use percentage points on skills, you also had to own enough materials to actually use them.

BASICALLY to be able to use Compa's First Aid, it needs to be the beginning of her turn, someone's HP is at <50%, and you needed 100 Reflex for every use if the skill actually went off because of the probability settings.

... I make it sound complicated but it's really not. xD

*snip*

Another ULTRAfan in the works? ^^ Added!

I just noticed the personalized Nep Nep comments, eek* I love it! Hope to reach ultra fan someday~

Glad you like them :D

And with this we have hit 30 Participants! Hopefully we can all follow in the footsteps as our gamindustri overlord Satoshi, and become an ULTRAfan :D  Glad to see this is a succes and that there is so much nep love on PSNP ♥ 

52b88a3a0c9d3091685c5e5ee4cf5ccf0bc0e57f

• Like 1