Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

SEGA HG is just a bonus game =) It's a part of Dengeki Bunko PP =)

I was assuming that it was listed under Bonus Game because (at the time) the game was not released in all regions. I 100% disagree with the game being a bonus and think it should be moved to the spinoff section like all other Neptune games. Absolutely no idea how this game fits into "Dengeki Bunko" more than this Project Platinum, but I am not understanding how that prevents it from being official on this list.

I was assuming that it was listed under Bonus Game because (at the time) the game was not released in all regions. I 100% disagree with the game being a bonus and think it should be moved to the spinoff section like all other Neptune games. Absolutely no idea how this game fits into "Dengeki Bunko" more than this Project Platinum, but I am not understanding how that prevents it from being official on this list.

As I explained to someone else...

This PP doesn't claim games until they are released in English, and since the Sega Hard Girls had an official light novel in Dengeki Bunko, it had as much of a claim to the game as this PP did. Since the Dengeki PP claims games when they release in Japan, it got the game. We've had this argument before, but it's not coming over here.

I did get us a special award for getting the plat though. :awesome:

Hopefully, that answers your question.

Games are 'claimed?' That makes no sense. I was under the impression that this was a group for fans of Hyperdimension Neptunia to collect Platinums for all games related to the series. Who made the decision that only one Project Platinum may 'claim' a game? I am not okay with this decision.

Ehh, it was decided that one game cannot be in two Project Platinums. Which is why Superdimension is "officially" in the Dengeki Project Platinum. It still counts as a bonus game here though. 

Ehh, it was decided that one game cannot be in two Project Platinums. Which is why Superdimension is "officially" in the Dengeki Project Platinum. It still counts as a bonus game here though.

That is absolute crap. I should not have to join a Project Platinum that has games not even translated/localized just to have it 'officially' count. This game is a Neptunia franchise game. I find it completely unacceptable that it not be reflected as such because some characters were included in a Japanese Manga magazine.

Please remove me completely from this project. I wish to have absolutely no part in this.

That is absolute crap. I should not have to join a Project Platinum that has games not even translated/localized just to have it 'officially' count. This game is a Neptunia franchise game. I find it completely unacceptable that it not be reflected as such because some characters were included in a Japanese Manga magazine.

Please remove me completely from this project. I wish to have absolutely no part in this.

That is a shame, but as you wish.

Well i'm sure if you ask you could get the Neptune vs Sega game for your PP. That's also how i got my Experience Inc PP started cuz i asked if i could move a game from their PP to mine.

EDIT: Also just noticed that super fans and etc got somehow in the spoiler of mega fans.

Edited by Tosmasta00

Games are 'claimed?' That makes no sense. I was under the impression that this was a group for fans of Hyperdimension Neptunia to collect Platinums for all games related to the series. Who made the decision that only one Project Platinum may 'claim' a game? I am not okay with this decision.

It is my understanding that people didn't want others to earn bonus points for the main PP leaderboard by having the same game in multiple PP's. The leaderboard has been broken for a while though. I'd also like it if Shana gave Zone Sega Hard girls, but I don't think he was willing to give it to this PP the last time it was asked.

EDIT: Also just noticed that super fans and etc got somehow in the spoiler of mega fans.

shhhh

It is my understanding that people didn't want others to earn bonus points for the main PP leaderboard by having the same game in multiple PP's. The leaderboard has been broken for a while though. I'd also like it if Shana gave Zone Sega Hard girls, but I don't think he was willing to give it to this PP the last time it was asked.

Yes it has, which makes the whole bonus game ordeal unnecessary. BUT it's being worked on, courtesy of Bladesoframen.

took longer then i thought to get around to this,

but finally got the plat for megadimension neptunia VII taking me to 11/11

i Guess that makes me a ULTRAfan now,

will get on to Neptune vs. Sega Hard Girls later for the bonus points :D

Edited by Legit_Urzu_7

I just finished Hyperdevotion Noire, so that's 6 games now. The grind in that game was almost too much for me, but I pulled through. It doesn't change my rank, but one more game will. 

I am currently working my way through HDN1 on PS3 (I'm about to get the final key fragment), and I just started Superdimension on Vita. 

Got the plat for Neptune vs Sega Hard Girls so that means i'll gonna get that Emblem.

Also while it says it took me 1 month to plat my actual ingame playtime was only like 30h (but yeah that month happens if you try to play FF14 and Gal Gun aswell at the same time.)

• 3 weeks later...