Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Laziness strikes back~ :awesome:

Wow back then I had 4 games finished xD

Meanwhile I completed:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth3, Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3) & Hyperdimension Neptunia mk2 (PS3)

and on PS4: Megadimension Neptunia V-II

So far 8 in total with the bonus of SEGA Hard Girls, too :D

Now I'm working for Victory and after that on the 2 missing one's; PP and Noire ;)

Edited by Tanuzomi

Thehe~ back here to say hello with my newest plat; Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory so it's now a total of 9 for me ;D

+ Hyperdimension Neptunia PP right now for me, too ;D

Edited by Tanuzomi
beat the laziness and got PP in addition xD
  • Like 1

May I join your MegaFans Tier?
 I have Platinumned the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia (PS3)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 1 (PS Vita)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 2 Sisters Generation (PS Vita)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Re:birth 3 (PS Vita)

Hyperdimension Neptunia U: Action Unleashed (PS Vita)
Hyperdevotion Noire (PS Vita)
Megatagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies (PS Vita)

On 9/25/2016 at 3:39 AM, kuuhaku said:

Rank Up!

I've moved up from Fan to SUPERFan. I got the plat for VII and that brings my total to 4 nep plats.

I've platinumed Neptunia U recently. I'm working on Noire's game at the moment and I'll finish off the rest of the spinoffs in the next two or three months. I'm saving PP for platinum 99 because I cba with it because I want my guides for it to be perfect.

As my disorder to complete everything I do is starting to become a problem in my life, I have decided to put a stop to many things I'm still trying to complete at the moment, one of these being these several Project Platinums I joined. Due to this I wish to be removed from all PP's.

In this PP I have the Superfan Rank and the Sega Player bonus emblem, so please delete me from these ranks. Thank you. :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to say - I'd Plat'd Neptunia U on Feb. 22nd (for Vita's Event), so now I have completed 6 Neptunia games (I'm still SUPERfan, but I should update myself anyway).

Soon I will be a MEGA fan (I'm playing Re;Birth2 - its Platinum will be my 11.000th overall trophy), but it will be probably for a short time... (depending on my pace on Neptunia games and releasement of 4-Goddess Online on western regions - I wouldn't be surprised if requirements for MEGAfan became '8 completed games' after western release of 4-Goddess Online... :hmm:)