Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

On 3/11/2017 at 11:42 AM, NebbyLunala said:

I will play more Neptunia U in the future, but I am still a little wary about playing it. Right now I got through the first two quests and now the journalists are tasked with recovering some items in dungeons by their Boss. Really fun story. :)

Neptunia U sucks. So does Megatagmension. Both are easily ignored (and you'll wish you did when you realize that 50+% of the plat time is nothing but grinding Lily Ranks).

Finally, I'm joining the Megafan rank! I have plats in each of the following:

Hyperdimension Neptunia

Hyperdimension Neptunia, Mk. 2

Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory

Megadimension Neptunia: V-II

Superdimension Neptunia vs. Sega Hard Girls

Neptunia U

Megatagmension: Blanc blah blah blah

On 4/3/2017 at 1:17 PM, NebbyLunala said:

Your opinion is your own.

Ummm...of course it is? Did I really need to state that? I mean, you're the the one who started off with some stuff about being "wary" to play it. I was just agreeing with you. Sheesh.

Hey, guys! I'm playing mk2 at the moment and about to end Ch.3. Might have locked myself out of a couple of endings, but hey ho no big loss. The only thing I have no clue about is the Lily Ranks. How in the world can I tell which level I'm on?!

Edited by Edunstar84

1 hour ago, Edunstar84 said:

Hey, guys! I'm playing mk2 at the moment and about to end Ch.3. Might have locked myself out of a couple of endings, but hey ho no big loss. The only thing I have no glue about is the Lily Ranks. How in the world can I tell which level I'm on?!

There should be a menu field for Lily Ranks.

• Like 1

Plat'd Re;Birth 2; since now I have 7 completed games (Neptunia, Neptunia mk2, Neptunia V, Megadimension, Re;Birth 1, Re;Birth 2, and Action U), I was promoted to MEGAfan (at least until 4-Goddess Online is released... :awesome:)

Oh yeah, should probably leave an update that I've platted Rebirth 3 earlier this month, and Rebirth 2 will be next up as soon as the RNG is in my favor regarding Stella's dungeon...

Edited by Zanreo

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone updated/added. @Wdog-999 & @dermarx I made a note of it and will add you guys to the plat tier as soon as 4GO releases in the west.

@starcrunch061 You're still silver-tier since it requires 7 nep games for the gold-tier and the sega game doesn't qualify for it. You do get the Sega player bonus rank though ! :dance:

@bigpuff18 I hope you're happy now :awesome:

Edited by xZoneHunter
  • Like 3

Forgot to post about this earlier, but after months of training and honing my Nep skills, I have finally graduated from being a fan-in-progress to a Hyperdimension Neptunia fan! I've already begun mk2, and have over half a dozen other Nep games ready and waiting to begin ?.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2017 at 2:44 PM, xZoneHunter said:

Everyone updated/added. @Wdog-999 & @dermarx I made a note of it and will add you guys to the plat tier as soon as 4GO releases in the west.

@starcrunch061 You're still silver-tier since it requires 7 nep games for the gold-tier and the sega game doesn't qualify for it. You do get the Sega player bonus rank though ! :dance:

@bigpuff18 I hope you're happy now :awesome:

Hell yeah I'm happy! Good job, and Thank you zone!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Wdog-999 said:

Welp, preordered my VIIR Famitsu DX Mousepad pack from Play-Asia. I'll be ready to preserve my 1st Place spot once again at the end of August.  :D

I'm looking forward to see you guys opinion on it. I'm a pretty big VR fan, so having neps in VR is ?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...