Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I platinumed Cyberdimension last night, so I'm back to being an Ultrafan again. It was far better than the previous action spin-offs. It would probably be my favorite spin-off in the series if half the characters were actually playable instead of being NPCs. 

Here are some screenshots, along with a video of Nepgear's introduction (it's cute).

Screenshots:

Spoiler

This trophy screenshot is taken at the perfect time. It was probably intentional:

nainN5V.jpg

"You walk around in them all day" ...I don't think I've ever played a CH game where the city wasn't just a menu, lol.

jd7xiEG.jpg

Yuri!!:

AiNm3Cp.jpg

0CxSYhE.jpg

jHbJ4hM.jpg

I don't think I could describe how cute this screenshot is with words, so I'm just going to use this image again:

h29Ua8Y.png

Video:

Spoiler

• Like 3

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018

Yes, now I can pla... I mean ``Re-play`` Megadimension Neptunia VII. well I played the Original one with English Voices and my Original plan was to start playing Neptunia games with Japanese Voices with this game, but I made Cyberdimension my start instead of Megadimension Neptunia VIIR due to Noire`s Original English Voice quit playing as Noire.

If I got my hands on a PSVR before it`s Release so I can interact with Noire. it did say Waifus go 3D.

• Like 1

OP should be updated.

With cyberdimension released it means most people have been bumped down a rank. Although, with 4GO being an easy/quick plat i doubt it'll take long before there are many ULTRAfans again. I haven't been keeping track that much of who already platted 4GO before posting here in the last two months, so please post again if you completed cyberdimension in the past and i forgot to add you to the plat rank in the OP.

For those who are playing (or already platted) 4GO, what are your thought on it?

20 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

http://gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018

Yes, now I can pla... I mean ``Re-play`` Megadimension Neptunia VII. well I played the Original one with English Voices and my Original plan was to start playing Neptunia games with Japanese Voices with this game, but I made Cyberdimension my start instead of Megadimension Neptunia VIIR due to Noire`s Original English Voice quit playing as Noire.

If I got my hands on a PSVR before it`s Release so I can interact with Noire. it did say Waifus go 3D.

It's a good thing we don't have to wait a year before the release of VIIR, although i suppose with it just being a remake they don't have that much work with localizing it. Looking forward to playing it though, since i do have a VR :awesome:

Edited by xZoneHunter

On 24-10-2017 at 7:52 PM, xZoneHunter said:

With cyberdimension released it means most people have been bumped down a rank. Although, with 4GO being an easy/quick plat i doubt it'll take long before there are many ULTRAfans again. I haven't been keeping track that much of who already platted 4GO before posting here in the last two months, so please post again if you completed cyberdimension in the past and i forgot to add you to the plat rank in the OP.

For a moment there I thought the requirements for the ranks were altered again just when I got close to a rank up. Glad to see the silver rank is unaffected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...