Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

25-30?! Any quicker way to grind to that level?

If you haven't already, buy a Life Ring for all three of the characters you're using. I believe it will give them all a 5000 HP boost. I beat her on level 10 by doing this

Edited by Mike13858

If you haven't already, buy a Life Ring for all three of the characters you're using. I believe it will give them all a 5000 HP boost. I beat her on level 10 by doing this

I know that if I spam items with the Life Rings, I could beat her at lvl 9, but yeah, that is sadly (and strangely) one of the hardest fights in the games.

The only other hard fights was the fight with the item jammer (raise up your ex guage and rush down the item jammer asap), and I remember there being 1 more. Oh well, besides that, the rest of the game is fairly easy.

Edited by bladesoframen

Sorry guys, but I'm going to be the third ULTRAfan!

The rivalry is real! lol

*snip*

Added :D

I own the Japanese version of Hyperdevotion. Apparently the Japanese versions do not count here.

To be honest, if you do have the jp version platted i'm willing to let that one slide. The reason i'm not including JP and KR versions is because the purpose of this thread is to just complete the series. Basically it would be fine to just have a plat in each entry in the series no matter what region they're in. 

Either way if people are interested in going for full completion, doing all versions of all games then i'm willing to create another category in the OP. But i don't think anyone had caught the Nep craze that badly lol... Although, even i own 2 jp versions, Victory & Mk2,....  :hmm:

• Like 1

To be honest, if you do have the jp version platted i'm willing to let that one slide. The reason i'm not including JP and KR versions is because the purpose of this thread is to just complete the series. Basically it would be fine to just have a plat in each entry in the series no matter what region they're in. 

Either way if people are interested in going for full completion, doing all versions of all games then i'm willing to create another category in the OP. But i don't think anyone had caught the Nep craze that badly lol... Although, even i own 2 jp versions, Victory & Mk2,....  :hmm:

I bet Satoshi will do it to keep his Overlord status. He'd never allow anyone else to outrank him *glances at Satoshi*. He can barely stand it that I have more post than him evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

Don't say this, I have Japanese PP finished and planing to get at least Action Unleashed in Japanese as well :D

You guys really need to learn me how you all get 100% completion in pp idol lol... I was always stuck at 97%. Besides that i actually played a bit of my jp victory and i have to say, i had a lot of trouble navigating through the menu's. You'd think it isn't that big of a deal, but it is! Either way i'll probably do my favourite games out of the franchise twice (Mk2 & Victory) dunno about the rest :P But first i need to work on becoming an ultra fan :D

That being said, i actually started the original hyperdimension neptunia again yesterdayish. And i have to say i'm really enjoying it this time around. I still think the game lacks in certain aspects, but i finally managed to get my head around the combat and healing system. Has to be because of all that NepXp i have accumulated with playing/platting the other games  ;)

Edited by Zone Hunter

I can't speak japanese, so I hesitate to buy the JRPGs. I think it would be too difficult - maybe. Maybe I give it a try, don't know yet.

And those Events in PP... well, I have the felling, that there are some bugs. Got Noire's 100% after a Event, which I've seen before

I can't speak japanese, so I hesitate to buy the JRPGs. I think it would be too difficult - maybe. Maybe I give it a try, don't know yet.

And those Events in PP... well, I have the felling, that there are some bugs. Got Noire's 100% after a Event, which I've seen before

To be fair, the hdn games aren't that hard nor do the offer a whole lot of content in comparison to other jrpgs so they shouldn't be too hard. But i'll let you know once i play more of my jp games :P

And glitched events in pp idol? That's reassuring lol...

As far as i know each game has 3 different versions. Western, Japanese & Korean. So in total you could have 29 Hyperdimension plats...

Should I? :awesome:

Man the enemies in this game are pretty strong and do a lot of damage. I'm level 12 and having trouble...I even made the weaken enemy plan and still don't really see a difference X_X

Just don't give up, it will only become easier from chapter 3 on.

That part, that is where they turn up the difficulty up to 103. You going to have to be around level 25 to 30 to even defend the boss on that chapter which is Black Heart.

That is what you think, Rom!  :devil:

25-30?! WTF O.O 

That's level you go to chapter 4 with, not chapter 2 o.O

I bet Satoshi will do it to keep his Overlord status. He'd never allow anyone else to outrank him *glances at Satoshi*. He can barely stand it that I have more post than him evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

You know me :awesome:

To be fair, the hdn games aren't that hard nor do the offer a whole lot of content in comparison to other jrpgs so they shouldn't be too hard. But i'll let you know once i play more of my jp games :P

And glitched events in pp idol? That's reassuring lol...

The biggest obstacle are quests. If you don't know Japanese, they would be very hard to complete.

Obviously, there's a chance of remembering them from playing the localized version, but you still need to take different item naming into consideration.

Well, currently I'm playing Victory 2... Playing may be the wrong word, it's more "Try and guess" if I'm doing it right. Many of the items I don't even know what to do with them.

And Satoshi's statement about the quests is a good point as well. Don't even know, if I need them :D

Edited by dermarx

The biggest obstacle are quests. If you don't know Japanese, they would be very hard to complete.

Obviously, there's a chance of remembering them from playing the localized version, but you still need to take different item naming into consideration.

Well, currently I'm playing Victory 2... Playing may be the wrong word, it's more "Try and guess" if I'm doing it right. Many of the items I don't even know what to do with them.

And Satoshi's statement about the quests is a good point as well. Don't even know, if I need them :D

Quests aren't really that necessary to complete. Apart from the one or two odd quests you have to complete via the quest guild (like the quest where you have the gather 3 items to get to leanbox in mk2?) there aren't a lot of quests you have to complete in order to finish the game. When it comes to maxing shares you can clearly see which quest gives shares to what nation. Here is where quests are important, but even then you can just complete quests that requires X monster to kill. If i remember correctly most of the monsters are accompanied with an icon (although some have the same icon) and most games have a dungeon guide where you can see which monsters lives in what dungeon. It's harder than playing the localized versions, but it's definitely not extremely hard. Either way it'll be some messing around while playing the game. But if you're stuck with something you don't understand in the menu's you can always load up the localized version and have it translated there. 

Also is it possible to set up 2 accounts on your vita? Because the thought of doing the Stella trophies without the time reducing DLC is just... ;_;

Quests aren't really that necessary to complete. Apart from the one or two odd quests you have to complete via the quest guild (like the quest where you have the gather 3 items to get to leanbox in mk2?) there aren't a lot of quests you have to complete in order to finish the game. When it comes to maxing shares you can clearly see which quest gives shares to what nation. Here is where quests are important, but even then you can just complete quests that requires X monster to kill. If i remember correctly most of the monsters are accompanied with an icon (although some have the same icon) and most games have a dungeon guide where you can see which monsters lives in what dungeon. It's harder than playing the localized versions, but it's definitely not extremely hard. Either way it'll be some messing around while playing the game. But if you're stuck with something you don't understand in the menu's you can always load up the localized version and have it translated there. 

inb4 100 Quests trophy :awesome:

Also is it possible to set up 2 accounts on your vita? Because the thought of doing the Stella trophies without the time reducing DLC is just... ;_;

In a way yes, but it's pain in the butt.

• Like 1

Don't you have to buy a new memory card for each account you want to put on your Vita and then reformat it everytime you want to switch accounts? And would you be able to use DLC you bought on one region account on another region account?

Edited by Mike13858

Don't you have to buy a new memory card for each account you want to put on your Vita and then reformat it everytime you want to switch accounts?

That's... why it's a pain =D

And would you be able to use DLC you bought on one region account on another region account?

Nope, DLCs are tied to the account of purchase

25-30?! WTF O.O 

That's level you go to chapter 4 with, not chapter 2 o.O

I think it was a mixture of, I was not use to the game and I was tired of dieing. But on the upside, I don't need to level grind until like chapter 5 or 6.

I just started playing hyperdimension neptunia is there I should know about the game.

I think it was a mixture of, I was not use to the game and I was tired of dieing. But on the upside, I don't need to level grind until like chapter 5 or 6.

I just started playing hyperdimension neptunia is there I should know about the game.

Neptune is OP when she hits level 20. 

There is a trophy for fighting every enemy in the game and some of the enemies are missable. I would suggest you look at a list of all the enemies in the game so you don't have to play through the whole game again just to fight one enemy like I had to do.

Well V2 contains a lot of niceties that help even if you don't understand the game like how quest monsters have a sword icon next to their name on the monster list and when you fight them.

(You probably shouldn't bother with item crafting until your second run)

As for quest in V2, besides the storyline related ones and the true end related ones, they are unnecessary, but if you want all CG (which is not required for Plat), you need to get a quest rank of B.

As for quest in V2, besides the storyline related ones and the true end related ones, they are unnecessary, but if you want all CG (which is not required for Plat), you need to get a quest rank of B.

ok, good to know.

Maybe it's not gonna be as difficult as I thought it would be.

Not unless you have multiple memory cards. The latest firmware update doesn't let you have more than one account tied to a memory card.

There is a trophy for fighting every enemy in the game and some of the enemies are missable. I would suggest you look at a list of all the enemies in the game so you don't have to play through the whole game again just to fight one enemy like I had to do.

dont reminde me .... i needed another playthrough because of one missable enemy.  And it was hard to find good guides for Nep origin.