Project Platinum: Hyperdimension Neptunia

xZoneHunter

Not unless you have multiple memory cards. The latest firmware update doesn't let you have more than one account tied to a memory card.

yeah nevermind then :P 

There is a trophy for fighting every enemy in the game and some of the enemies are missable. I would suggest you look at a list of all the enemies in the game so you don't have to play through the whole game again just to fight one enemy like I had to do.

I've been playing it without a guide for a while now, so i'll probably will have to do a 2nd playthrough. Good thing i'll be super OP then :P

PP is super easy, it is just the some of the events require some luck to unlock.

Wait woooooottttt??? You sure? PP has introduced me to different level of frusrtation... Probably more worse than Lily Rank grind fest >_<

Wait woooooottttt??? You sure? PP has introduced me to different level of frusrtation... Probably more worse than Lily Rank grind fest >_<

PP also probably didn't need 20+hrs just for luck based events, unlike Noire's Lily rank grinding.

Also, don't worry, VII has both a collectible card trophy and a collectible figure trophy where you open both cards and figures one at a time.

Ohh can I join?

I only played and plat 4 HDN games so far:

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2 Sisters Generation

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 3 V Generation

So I guess that makes me a Super Fan?  :shakefist:

• Like 1

*snip*

Added :D

I'm thinking of making Hyperdevotion Noire my 40th Platinum and then after that I'll have the plat in all 9 games that are currently out in the US.

You should make it your 50th, that's a real milestone. 10th,20th,30th disappear when you get 50 platinums. It'll also give me some more time to finish my games and come in as 3rd ultra fan  :ninja:

You should make it your 50th, that's a real milestone. 10th,20th,30th disappear when you get 50 platinums. It'll also give me some more time to finish my games and come in as 3rd ultra fan  :ninja:

You mean 4th, right?  Because I am going to be number 3. xD

Edited by WulfPack3

I was thinking of making Victory II my 50th if it's out by the time I have 49 plats

you just want to buy some time :D

They will disappear in the list? That's to bad. Every 10th platinum is Neptunia right now - so I plan, that Number 50 will be the japanese Version of Neptunia V2.

*sigh* Got to plan new milestones....

Then you better play instead of repeating that :awesome:

Anyways, who's looking forward to 3 more games soon? :D

me; can't wait. Blanc's game will be released this month in Japan. Maybe I'll import it

Edited by dermarx