Good game

starcrunch061

This game seems to have zero buzz here. That's too bad, because it's quite good. I doubt I'll plat it, but I'm giving it a good effort.

Solid arcade shooter action, with cute graphics. I love the curse bullet mechanic. The one weakness is story mode, and specifically, the (completely opaque) conditions to advance. If you don't read through the trophies online (the trophies associated to the story mode are secret), you would probably have no idea what you needed to do.

Also, trophies glitch, which is annoying. I've heard that data corrupts, which would be a real bear for the gallery trophy. But one of my trophies glitched (thankfully, it was an easy one which can be obtained with little trouble).

• Like 1

Mine was "defeat this boss with Mamoru". Seems totally random.

Ah ok, see what you mean about it being an easy one. An idea though, in your OP you said it is a shame this game isn't getting any buzz so maybe you could do a Let's Play for it to possibly create some buzz? I've seen a few people talk about it since it was on sale really cheap recently so it could be an incentive to get some people to try it out dood

It looks like story mode glitches. I think what happened with me was that I died at the same time that I killed the boss. The game recorded it, but the trophy didn't. Thankfully, those trophies are really easy.

Anyway, I've dug into the "defeat the game with one credit" trophies, and they are surprisingly easy. I think I'll be able to get the "defeat the game in one life" trophy with Nowa (who is just a flipping powerhouse). Luchino is really good, too. Either should make "defeat the game with one credit on difficulty 5" more than doable.

But the Netherworld challenges are currently giving me fits.

Edited by starcrunch061

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...