What are your top 3 favorite underrated Playstation 3 games?

DanielVT

What are your top 3 favorite underrated Playstation 3 games? Simple enough, I was thinking of a new thread and was thinking about how many underrated PS3 games I have enjoyed in the past. There is so many more than three games that I could list, but to start things off I will list my top 3.

#1. Medal of Honor (2010)

#2. Homefront

#3. Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard

Off the top of my head:

1. Bayonetta
  2. Heavenly Sword
  3. Yakuza 3

Others would be Enslaved: Odyssey to the West, Darksiders, Alice: Madness Returns, Dante's Inferno & Heavy Rain.

EDIT: Another couple of games to add would be Mirror's Edge & The Saboteur.

Edited by Stevieboy
  • Like 2

Driver San Francisco - Really fun, with a neat, well used mechanic.

Afrika - Not for everyone, but a great animal photography sim.

Sid Meiers Civ Rev - My 1st Civilization game. In-depth but not overly complex, simple but not too easy.

Others would be Split/Second and Stuntman Ignition.

1. Quantum of Solace 007

2.Civilization Revolution

3.Tom Clancy's Endwar

Oooohhh! QoS If I got to pick a fourth (my own rules are not allowing me ;) lol) I would surely have picked that one. I had a blast with that game.The plat was so fun to get, the trophies looked cool, and playing Golden Gun in MP was just SOOO fun and easy. Too bad that Blood Stone's MP sucked thus discouraging me from a plat. James Bond games as a standard should not have MP. James Bond games should stick to SP IMO. QoS's MP was awesome because the MP geniuses at Treyarch created the game! :)

Oooohhh! QoS If I got to pick a fourth (my own rules are not allowing me ;) lol) I would surely have picked that one. I had a blast with that game.The plat was so fun to get, the trophies looked cool, and playing Golden Gun in MP was just SOOO fun and easy. Too bad that Blood Stone's MP sucked thus discouraging me from a plat. James Bond games as a standard should not have MP. James Bond games should stick to SP IMO. QoS's MP was awesome because the MP geniuses at Treyarch created the game! :)

I'm glad you agreed. For a spy game the online was quite addicting. The only reason I did not platinum it was because of all its online trophies, which I think for all games are a hassle to get.

Mine have to be

1. Folklore (I mean c'mon its amazing)
  2. Nier (Great story, even better second time round)
  3. Fairytale Fights (A great little hack and slash game)

there might be a couple more, like Valkyria Chronicles and Sacred 2 (which i haven't played much off but i liked it)

I'm glad you agreed. For a spy game the online was quite addicting. The only reason I did not platinum it was because of all its online trophies, which I think for all games are a hassle to get.

I am not the biggest fan of online trophies, but let me tell you,QoS's trophies were really not hard at all. Heck, even my little brother (who SUCKS at online mp) get them. If he could get them, I am 110% confident that you can as well. If people are still on, it is more than worth it. If you decide to go for them, then good luck! ;)

Man, so many games I have played recently seem to get poor reviews and general hate. Glad to see lots of people listing them on here though. Since I can only pick three, I guess I'll pick

1. Enslaved

(This deserved a sequel, but I never even heard about it until I looked through my friend's trophy list. Simply fun gameplay.)

2. Catherine

(Weird, fun, thoughtful. Just don't play it when your significant other is in the room. The personal question section gets REALLY awkward sometimes.)

3. Lollipop Chainsaw

(Not perfectly polished, but fun and funny.)

1 - Asura's Wrath - AMAZING story and style but widely overlooked because of lack of gameplay.

2 - Resonance of Fate - Exact oppostie of Asura's. Creative, entertaining, and innovative gameplay but widely overlooked because of it's throwaway story

3 - Shadows of the Damned - Critics (mostly) loved it but the average joe wrote it off as just another generic 3rd person shooter with too many dick jokes... they were half right :lol:

I am not the biggest fan of online trophies, but let me tell you,QoS's trophies were really not hard at all. Heck, even my little brother (who SUCKS at online mp) get them. If he could get them, I am 110% confident that you can as well. If people are still on, it is more than worth it. If you decide to go for them, then good luck! ;)

Well I guess I might go for it once I plat Skyrim(which will take forever since I lost my save!(never start a new game))