What are your top 3 favorite underrated Playstation 3 games?

DanielVT

1.warhawk

2.yakuza 3

3.heavenly sword

no particular order....

1. Blazing Angels
  2. Ridge Racer 7
  3. The Darkness

not sure whether ive played ridge racer 7 but all the other ridge racers ive played have been a pile of shite lol, just saying :blah:

• 2 weeks later...

1. Yakuza 3 (underrated by westerners)

2. Brutal Legend

3. Katamari Forever

Notable mentions go out to Darksiders, The Saboteur, Ghostbusters, Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, and Just Cause 2. Thoroughly enjoyed them all

• 2 weeks later...

Mag- Great game one on the best online shooters ive ever played

Warhawk- Not overly underrated but i enjoy this game some much ive put in around 2500 hours on 2 different accounts. If only starhawk was as good :unsure:

all i can think of at the moment.

Ghostbusters: The Video Game - loved playing this and had a good laugh online with friends

MAG - Really underated nd the small community is pretty much dead but I'm proud to have that 100%

SAW - Good game and if you like the movies you'll love the games

I know I'm not meant to pick 4 but RAGE doesn't get the credit it deserves. Definitely in my fav 5 of this gen

1. Resistance Fall Of Man

2. Killzone 2

3. MAG

I know these aren't underrated to most, but so many people said Resistance is just a mix of other shooters, KZ2 will never live up to the hype, it did and then some, best online ive played this gen, MAG didn't get a lot of attention and now the company is gone but damn when people are playing its still one of the best out there. Honorable mention i would say Mafia 2 bc I loved that game , but im going borderlands, talk about coming out of no where and exploding on the scene, bc they switched from bioshock / the darkness super real looking graphics to cartoon looking graphics at the 11th hour took some balls, but man did it pay off, speaking od paid off i have borderlands 2 paid off and I can't wait for that to come out. Even I have to admit I wantedsuper real graphics and was sad they changed it, but they did what's important and made the gameplay awesome so idc.