Questions google has not satisfactorily answered yet....

DerelictSoul

I've done some searching but can't seem to find answers to these two questions, hoping someone here will know.......

1.)  For the Proven Leader trophy, wtf do you really need to do?  lol  ribbon description doesn't make sense to me, something like 'earned for being near a squad member when they earn a leadership ribbon'  but you have to be the squad leader to earn it, so how do non leader squad members earn leadership ribbons???

2.)  Does anyone know if the weapon trophies (4 gold medals with blah) are character specific or account specific??  I know certs are character specific, so I was hoping to save some by not having to buy a bunch of guns for trophies and just create more characters if they are tracked over the account rather than the character.

Any help is great, thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Sooooooooooo after wasting a shit load of time, I've answered the second of my two questions.  I created four different characters and got an assault rifle gold for each, no trophy.  So apparently you have to waste all your certs on weapons instead of other fun stuff to get these trophies. 

As for the Proven Leader trophy, I still have no idea of what exactly it entails or even how to facilitate the circumstances required........

• 2 months later...

To get squad leadership ribbon you have to be a squad leader and near your squadmates when they earn any kind of experience. Platoon leadership ribbons are similar, but occur when you are platoon leader and a squad leader earns a squad leadership ribbon. Proven Leader requires 500 squad leadership ribbons. Furthermore all directives are character specific and do not transfer. Aurxaium Sniper rifles requires ownership and mastery of 5 different sniper rifles. Check the "Directives" tab in the menu for your progress.

• 1 month later...

As far as the Proven Leader trophy goes I have found that I can gain a bunch of them for reviving, healing, and repairing squad members (repairing MAX squad members seems to be especially lucrative for this). I have earned far less for just being in the same area as squad members so I think the requirements for these ribbons may be broader than the initial description.

Also a tip for starting a squad easily is that you can invite yourself to a squad and start a one person squad whenever you want. From there just switch the squad settings to auto recruit and you should have people joining within a few minutes.

Anyways hope that helps!

Edited by yeahimabird
  • Like 2