Batman Arkham City New Game Plus Question?

PaulKnightZexx

For what I remember you have everything with exception of things you get through the story, luckily you don't need to get all riddle collectibles again, but you need to rescue the hostages, and other side quests. 

So, you're basically overpowered in new game plus having all your perks, the only thing it's you don't have the warning when someone is going to attack, but that's exactly which makes the game very enjoyable during that second playthrough :)

From what i can remember from last playing the game, everything except things you get from story mode go over to New Game +. You won't have to get riddler trophies over again, but you will have to rescue all hostages and things like that again if i remember correctly. :)

So, you're basically overpowered in new game plus having all your perks, the only thing it's you don't have the warning when someone is going to attack.

• 9 months later...

Been a while since I've played this, but pretty sure you have to do the AR challenges again in NG+. The riddler trophies carry over but you have to complete everything else a second time.

God dammit....most of them were easy but the advanced ones at the Steel Mill and Bowery had me tearing my frickin' hair out! I didn't think I was ever going to do them and even then I think I was just lucky :-/

Ah well, at least I don't have to grind through the riddles again!! Thanks for clarifying :)

God dammit....most of them were easy but the advanced ones at the Steel Mill and Bowery had me tearing my frickin' hair out! I didn't think I was ever going to do them and even then I think I was just lucky :-/

Ah well, at least I don't have to grind through the riddles again!! Thanks for clarifying :)

I don't remember doing the AR missions again.......I don't think you need them for a trophy or anything.

Nope, you have to do it, how could I forget that trauma that previous poster mentioned?

Well, guess I'll trust you guys. I remember two missions that made me rage a lot and only remember doing them once. But it could be that I blocked the memories of so much suffering and hate xD 

Anyway, I wish the OP good luck on his/her second run.