I need a help, to achieve the platinum

Hi there, I have a question, I'm by 1 to unlock the platinum, but that trophy is the 100M credits trophy, does anyone knows the way to achieve that one if I'm at the chapter 9, also, I bought the first dlc of that gives the chance to boost your level to 399.

Thanks

Edited by Zeitgeist-9

I'd alredy read that a long time ago, but my doubt is about if there's a dungeon diferent (I'd already passed the part that says that I must be aware not to pass certain process of the story, because I prefered to unlock all every lv 99 trophy of the characters), I want to know if I have a chance to unlock the trophy without re-start a NG+

If you download the Fairy Fencer F Theme DLC for free and the other two level cap increasing DLC, then there is a faster way than fighting the Cliones over and over. Before you start, get three discs with a level 5 Credits Up Chip on them, it's called War and can be found in the Gunbreak Underground Cavern. It should double the credits you get. If you download the FFF DLC, it'll unlock an event in Planeptune where you fight 4 level 80 Polytans. After you win this fight you will unlock the same fight in the Colosseum. Grind this fight until you're around level 500-550. After that, move onto the Colosseum fight called Super Iron Knight until you're level 700 or so. Finally, grind the fight Super Brawling Characters. With the War chips, you should get over 3 million credits per fight. It might sound like this will take a while but it's really way faster than fighting Cliones over and over again.

https://psnprofiles.com/guide/3322-Hyperdimension-Neptunia-Re;Birth1-Trophy-Guide Here a guide made by the Nep king Satoshi. Check in there

Ha, I don't even need to post it myself xD

I'd alredy read that a long time ago, but my doubt is about if there's a dungeon diferent (I'd already passed the part that says that I must be aware not to pass certain process of the story, because I prefered to unlock all every lv 99 trophy of the characters), I want to know if I have a chance to unlock the trophy without re-start a NG+

In that case, grind Colosseum fights.

Edit: Ah, Mikey was faster xD

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Thanks everyone, I think I have to start a NG+, I got the Fairy Fencer F Theme DLC, but the opponents of  the Colliseum were changed when I bought the first dlc that allow me to increase the posible levels to 399, I haven't wanted to start again, because I got every carácter in the same level (132, except Nepgear, that Level Up faster tan the others [actually 141]), I'll follow once I start a NG+, well, I almost created all the dungeons but 1 or 2 and some Harvest Shift and some Toughtful Enemies