Playstation Plus october 2015: official list

lesk8vaincra

Apart from SMB, I already own the other two I'm interested in. I'll probably try the rest at some point, but they wont be a priority like SMB will be this month. 

Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

Same for me. SMB save the day for me and I will play as soon as it's released next Tuesday. Wanna race it through? :-)

True, we better drop this before the Indy Defense League come and defend this kind of practice with their artsy spears and "Treat all games with respect while insulting AAA games" passages.   :awesome:

So true. LOL They are rather thin skinned. I would just be happy with one AAA game per month. I have nothing against indies per say, just that I would like Sony to go back where you got decent AAA games once in awhile. Guess thats too much a compromise for the IDL. :lol:

When PS+ first came out I was incredibly against it, then the value started to be amazing because of the games they started to give away. But now it's like my reasons and concerns (for being against it) about the service became true again. They give decent games but they are games which you already got because they were good (or you were interested in), or games you never got because you didn't give a damn about. And this month is a perfect example.

Broken age might be fun game to play, relax and get the plat, Smp will be ultra rare hard platinum most likely and not then going for it, unmechanical extended easy 100%?, kickbeat, not interested and hard, kung fu rabbit, easy 100% and hopefully fun and not hard, chariot, nope. Overall not the worst month of this year haha. :D

The thing is that all they are basically playing is Trampled by Turtles and Drive-by Truckers. Been that way for over a year now.

And that's awesome. The best games are the ones you've never heard about. As is music.

Also, that statement you said is categorically false. In the last year, you've gotten Batman: Arkham Asylum, Deadly Premonition, the Hitman Trilogy, Duke Nukem 3D, Thief, Yakuza 4, Dishonored, God of War Ascension, Twisted Metal, Injustice, Infamous First Light, MGS Ground Zeroes, and Killzone: Mercenary. None of which you can consider remotely "indie". 

Edited by damon8r351
  • Like 1

Ha, I sure am glad right now that I've decided to pass up on Broken Age this summer and wait till later.

Won't even come close to the SMB though. I've struggled with its later worlds and warp zones (*shudder*) greatly, so I most likely won't be able to attain at least the A rank...

Edited by NetEntity

$4.17 a month for this!! OMG!

/s

I don't mind at all. I picked up Plus for the online storage and automatic updates. The games are a very minor part of why I keep up my Plus subscription.

Well, considering online storage  and updates sounds good. Just one thing, if you buy the whole year subscription it's 4.17 per month, if you buy 3 months it's 6, and if you just want to try a month is 8 (if I'm not wrong).

Do you have your ps4 registered as your main ps4? That usually allows you to play offline.

Probably it's what you said, I probably skipped that part lol, thank you :) 

Another month that i don't play any of the offered games. Usual month, i guess.

Did you look into Broken Age :(? If you liked Grim Fandango, you might want to give it a chance (though they aren't exactly similiar but they are point-and-click games and Tim Schafer was heavily involved in making both games). If you didn't, then nevermind xD

I'm usually pretty open minded when it comes to the PS+ content, but there's not much here that grabs my immediate attention.

May give Broken Age and Super Meat Boy a try though :)

Based on what you said to me in your earlier PM and based on your played games, I'd think you'd at least enjoy Broken Age :)

• Like 2