Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sly Ripper

PSNProfiles Community on PS4

71 posts in this topic

Weak that theres no search functionality. Always missing the basics sony :P 

Can you join communities via the PlayStation mobile app? I don't yet have a PS4 and it seems like you can do many PS4 functions from there.

Can you join communities via the PlayStation mobile app? I don't yet have a PS4 and it seems like you can do many PS4 functions from there.

I dont think so but I'm pretty sure you can join events and that sorta thing. Edited by Kubanga

I dont think so but I'm pretty sure you can join events abd that sorta thing.

That sucks, looks like I'm waiting a few months :(

Cool beans Sly, I'll join as soon as I get back on my PS4. 

Parker

Spent a couple minutes earlier looking for this thinking it had already been made lol.

If nothing has changed from the beta

the only way to find it is searching for someone already into the community or if its in the most popular section :/

Awesome Sly, joining that community is the second thing on my PS4 To Do List. The first thing is getting a PS4 :P.

I wish Sony would finally add a search function for the purchased games/DLC in the PS Store.

Nice, its been made already. Another thing to look forward to when I actually get a PS4 like some other people around here. :P

It's not a real search function, but if you want to find it easily, search for Sly-Ripper on the friend finder thing, and then once on his profile, scroll down to communities. Select the PSNP one, and then voila, you can join :)

I searched for 15 minutes looking for a search option and couldn't find anything. GG Sony

its very simple... go into friends, search for "sly-ripper" check his profile... scroll down, and join whatever he has there.

L1Ncbm2.gif

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Nice! As soon as I heard about this feature, I was hoping that we could have our own community.  :)

I'll be sure to join as soon as I get back on my PS4. It's disappointing that you can't do it from the PS App but whatever. It's Sony, what can you expect?  :P

I was there, I saw, I joined.

Is there any way to get my PS4 to disregard that whole "real name" feature altogether?  I got a real uncomfortable feeling when I posted something in the community and saw my full name... even though I'm pretty sure it only appears that way to me.