PSNProfiles Community on PSN

Joined the community yesterday, it will be cool to see everyone share their platinum trophies and stuff!

Gotta give Sony a Platinum Trophy for excluding a Search function  :facepalm:

For real, how on earth did they miss that? xD I know so many people had to give them feedback about it during the beta too

Edited by BlindMango

So, how do we get gaming sessions onto the community? I couldn't figure out how to set one up last time I looked. Is it something that's restricted to the community owner? 

If so, that's a major oversight by Sony. A large community would be impossible for one person to manage. 

Unless maybe Sly has to change something in the options for the community to allow players to set up sessions? 

So, how do we get gaming sessions onto the community? I couldn't figure out how to set one up last time I looked. Is it something that's restricted to the community owner?

If so, that's a major oversight by Sony. A large community would be impossible for one person to manage.

Unless maybe Sly has to change something in the options for the community to allow players to set up sessions?

Think the owner has to create it. I was also trying to figure out if you could add co-owners/admins to assist with navigating this as I've created a community for friends and couldn't sus it out.

Think the owner has to create it. I was also trying to figure out if you could add co-owners/admins to assist with navigating this as I've created a community for friends and couldn't sus it out.

What a shame. Sony should allow the community owner to toggle whether he/she has to create the sessions, or whether it's open to members too. 

• 3 weeks later...